Microsoft has bought the Sidekick maker Danger

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

Hopefully they make a 30 gb sidekick wit video.

that would be
pimp.gif

Would never happen.
laugh.gif

"iwhohavenothing" idk where you from but around here tha sidekick is tha most popular phone madddd people at at my skool have it, maybe itz a highschool thing but I'm all for a SK wit windows mobile jus hope tha prices don't sky rocket

Microsoft continues to writhe about, trying feverishly to hook themselves to a successful company to leech off of. Microsoft knows they will never have thecreativity to design and market a decent search engine, so they try to buy a portal that would have been extinct 3 years ago had it not been for IM. I guesssomeone just got word that 1% of the search engine market is forecast to be worth an excess of $100million by 2010
laugh.gif

This companies a dinosaur. If it wasn't for their market share (which they certainly do not deserve) they would have been long dead and forgotten. Theywill never compete with Google, Apple, Nintendo, etc. when it comes to innovation, product support, ease-of-use, etc.

I think a Microsoft exec finally submitted his CES trip report. Google Android, anyone?

Game. Set. Match.

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

"iwhohavenothing" idk where you from but around here tha sidekick is tha most popular phone madddd people at at my skool have it, maybe itz a high school thing but I'm all for a SK wit windows mobile jus hope tha prices don't sky rocket

Yeah. I think itz definitely tha high school thing.

i sense a microsoft sidekick collabo to counteract apples hold on the market...

Originally Posted by JDub4

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Microsoft is taking over everyone, how much Assets does microsoft have now?
Some of these are good buy outs and they are getting them for dirt cheap

44 billion for Yahoo, thats a great price

That 44.6 Billion offer got rejected.....
They gettn that guap!
pimp.gif

Although they got rejected they said that wasnt going to stop them in the future from trying again.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom