Microsoft Labels Autistic Boy A Cheater On Xbox Live

Originally Posted by moneymike88

is that a booger on his thumb at -1:15?
roll.gif
 and why his controller look grimy as hell. 
sick.gif

Kinda related to this but the autistic little girl my wife takes care of is incredible playing Mario Bros. Games on the Wii or DS. She can play the Wii with the TV on mute and holding the Wii remote & nunchuk at her waist level all casual and just go off on the game. Its amazing.

Kinda related to this but the autistic little girl my wife takes care of is incredible playing Mario Bros. Games on the Wii or DS. She can play the Wii with the TV on mute and holding the Wii remote & nunchuk at her waist level all casual and just go off on the game. Its amazing.

WHO CARES?! She needs to get that boy off that Xbox and log him into real life. Dude probably really did cheat too, but just because of his disability...
30t6p3b.gif

edit:
Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

His mom looks like Dima
nerd.gif

nevermind.

I swear I was thinking this.

WHO CARES?! She needs to get that boy off that Xbox and log him into real life. Dude probably really did cheat too, but just because of his disability...
30t6p3b.gif

edit:
Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

His mom looks like Dima
nerd.gif

nevermind.

I swear I was thinking this.

I don't feel bad for him, Autistic or not he steal cheated (well had someone else cheat) to get achievements.

MS didn't just say "oh hey lets ban this autistic kid's account just because, nor did they know that he was in the first place
30t6p3b.gif

I don't feel bad for him, Autistic or not he steal cheated (well had someone else cheat) to get achievements.

MS didn't just say "oh hey lets ban this autistic kid's account just because, nor did they know that he was in the first place
30t6p3b.gif

I have the cheater brand as well due to letting my friend fix up my hard drive for modded gamer tags on MW2 a while ago. I think it's dope.

I have the cheater brand as well due to letting my friend fix up my hard drive for modded gamer tags on MW2 a while ago. I think it's dope.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Wait, they actually brand your GamerTag with something now?

I havent been on Xbox live in the longest but i thought they just ban accounts from being able to connect and that was it?

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Wait, they actually brand your GamerTag with something now?

I havent been on Xbox live in the longest but i thought they just ban accounts from being able to connect and that was it?

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom