Middle School Janitor fired for leaving school 8 minutes early

they were clearly looking for a reason to can him

I don't even need to watch the video
Yeah that's "we needed a reason to fire you and you gave us one" vibe right there with a litttlw dash of racial undertones

Last edited:
birdman-breakfast-club_raj02f.jpg

Why she acting like she sign's his paychecks? I bet they had a trivial task for him to do too . I can guarantee if the fire dept made a mess about not being able to access the building she would have asked why he didn't let them in.

Lady setting a dangerous precedent for other employees at that school. Let those other teachers, staff, and administrators catch wind of this video and ONLY work their contracted hours. That school/students will crumble. This is not the way you go about treating people, and I hope she gets a call from HR if this vid goes viral. Horrible, horrible person.

I don't agree with throwing other's under the bus, but if she's serious about not cheating the clock she needs to be the first one there and the last out. Dude gets out at 3, that's a good time. I'd be more understanding if it was during actual traffic hours but @ 3 fam? He was at fault too, hope he doesn't lose his job though.

He will get his job back if he submits a complaint to the NLRB

I literally just came out of a training describing what not to do in this situation and she did all of it. :lol:

Last edited:
That lady is a *****

Fulton county schools released a statement and they are basically throwing the man under the bus and saying he was a bad employee :smh:

“We are aware of an August 2016 video that shows Webb Bridge Middle School Principal Susan Opferman being recorded by a former employee who was brought in to meet with her again for his continuing issues of coming to work late and leaving early.

Mrs. Opferman was subsequently on medical leave, and while on leave, the school continued to have personnel issues with this employee. This employee was not terminated, but did resign in May 2016.

While we understand that this video is receiving a great deal of attention on social media, it is important to distinguish that the conversations on social media do not fully reflect all the facts of this situation. Our HR professionals have begun a review of this matter in its entirety. Fulton County Schools has approximately 14,000 employees and we greatly value all of them.”

Back
Top Bottom