Middle School REFUSES to let a boy join the cheerleading squad....

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

dude shouldnt be a cheerleader anyway.

AYO!!!!!
of all people.

Your blowing his cover...
OH SNAP, nothing is being blown 88

...YET.
is there a IIIs release date i don't know about?
Yea man hes been investin on chapstick gettin ready for the 20 and 3 countdown pack

but what kind of Battyman wants to join a cheerleading team anyways?? dude can prolly strectch his leges behind is neck and make it clap on a handstand too.(NH)

The whole excessive quoting thing? Unnecessary, as is not letting this kid be a cheerleader.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Globetrotter22

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

dude shouldnt be a cheerleader anyway.

AYO!!!!!
of all people.

Your blowing his cover...
OH SNAP, nothing is being blown 88

...YET.
is there a IIIs release date i don't know about?
Yea man hes been investin on chapstick gettin ready for the 20 and 3 countdown pack

but what kind of Battyman wants to join a cheerleading team anyways?? dude can prolly strectch his leges behind is neck and make it clap on a handstand too. (NH)

oh %!%* he's back
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

The whole excessive quoting thing? Unnecessary, as is not letting this kid be a cheerleader.
smh.gif
why do you always complain about excessive quoting? i see no problem in it.

y'all cut lil man some slack. seems to me like he just wanna have an excuse to look at the cheerleaders goodies.
hell, i should have joined when i was younger.

Thats so weird. I wish he didnt want to be one, but if he does thats on him. Fanatic, would you let a woman join a football team? I mean im tyring tounderstand both sides here. Theres issues with a male cheerleader as much as there are issues with a female football player...

Then again i dont think male cheerleaders do all those flips, twists and junk.

Damn...most of you guys are ignorant. And this compound quoting thing has to stop...

Damn this thread took a turn for the worse. Oh Snap 88 = EXPOSED.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand...i think the school is right in the decision. !@** is akward to have one member of the opposite sex on a team.

You know, you guys are right. Who is this kid to follow his dreams and what he really wants? This kid should deny his true identity, suppress his feelings, andbe worried about what the crowd thinks.

Back
Top Bottom