Midwest NTers, whats the weather like where you're at?

Clyde Frog

formerly jay02
Dont think ive seen anyone mention the weather this winter yet.
I am 
eek.gif
 that its January 6th and its only snowed twice this year only to disappear by the next day. Its 50+ degrees out right now in Wisconsin. Stepped out on the balcony completely fine in a T-shirt. 

Last night I was coming home at 1am and it was 45 degrees out. I keep thinking we're gonna get drilled with negative temperatures and snow in a few weeks but these temps keep on coming. I cant tell if its being delayed and we're still gonna get hit hard, or we're simply just lucking out. 

Is this the same for everyone else?

Snowed twice here in Indiana. Much like you its 50+ here right now too. Just grabbed some food and went out in shorts. Its amazing its January, and it feels like Fall.

It's like this all around the country right now. It's been in the mid to High 80's here in Los Angeles all week. Looks like Winter took the month off
nerd.gif

Was so glad being back in WI for the holidays and not having to deal w/ snow. Even Sunday Night at Lambeau was bearable.

not in the midwest but in Boston..Usually like 49626532 feet of snow by now but it hasnt snowed here since halloween and that was just a dusting
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It was FREEZING the past few days but right now its 51

It was like 62 yesterday in Denver. Couldn't believe it. It has been such a mild winter here in the city and in the mountains. The mountains are so behind on their snow pack. Was up in Breck last weekend was skiing was hazardous. Shrubs, rocks, trees and dirt were all over the runs.

Im in Minneapolis and a majority of the snow is melted here. probably in the mid 40s now. this time last year we probably had 100 inches on the ground
laugh.gif

Glad to hear Minneapolis hasn't changed since I left. I get back tomorrow though.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i remember an article stating that this winter will be the coldest ever for chicago

Had a few conversations about this. General consensus is that the winter will be very harsh but very compacted. Last year, the ginormous blizzard was in the beginning of Feb. I think this Feb will be similarly chaotic. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I'm in Michigan and this winter has been 
pimp.gif
x infinity. Maybe 2 snowfalls, a little rain, and decent temps

In Minnesota and it's awesome.... 42 degrees out at 5:30 PM. That's unheard of on January 6th.

Short winter
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom