Might be moving to LA...

Never visited, but have some serious job leads out there. Currently in Miami. Please tell me about your city, like the fun places to visit, recommendations on where to live, where to eat, sneaker spots, etc.
Appreciate it in advance.

LA is awesome man. But it's a big place. LA county can be like 30-40 min away from downtown. I moved out to the suburbs because it's cheaper and quieter. I'm not really a downtown guy myself. There's really a lot of cities depending on where you want to live. Are you thinking of being in downtown or further out?

Venice and Santa Monica area. City looks like mad fun. Just saw a post about Undftd and a few other spots. Is there a HOH there too?

Originally Posted by BrianBeavers

Venice and Santa Monica area. City looks like mad fun. Just saw a post about Undftd and a few other spots. Is there a HOH there too?

There's a hoh in Beverly center.

Make the move man.

Living in LA just dope because Las Vegas is a 3 hour drive away, San Diego 2 hours drive away. Plenty of stuff to do in LA & Socal. Also the really nice thing weather wise out here is that it doesn't get humid like Miami. That's the one thing I could not stand in Miami or whenever I would visit somewhere in the east coast.

make the move homie, i moved from washington dc and its nothing other like it
pimp.gif

Make the move... Lived in LA my whole life or Pasadena to be exact. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else!

Back
Top Bottom