might get a job at FOOTACTION

like the title says, been slackin on a job for a bout 3 months and need a job. what's it like working there?? anyone work there?

get a job at lids
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JesusR23

like the title says, been slackin on a job for a bout 3 months and need a job. what's it like working there?? anyone work there?

It's owned by Foot Locker...exactly the same rules. Everyone knows someone thats worked in Foot Locker....Ask them.

reg store job-

prob a pain now with the "sneakerhead" trend...you'll be dealing with alot of young loud kids and knowitalls ...also depends on your area...

you'll be putting in long hours to get a semi decent paycheck and then you will be around sneakers all day so you'll cop more...and now they are doingmore and more "employee appreciation" days there is further temptation to spend

I swear when i read the title i though it said "might get a foot job action"
roll.gif

Don't forget to lean on the T-shirts and ignore me when I come in.

Also, be sure to bring out a size 9.5 and 11 when I ask for a 10.5 because you don't have my size in stock.

Do that and you'll be a footaction pro in no time.

Originally Posted by duerr

Also, be sure to bring out a size 9.5 and 11 when I ask for a 10.5 because you don't have my size in stock.

laugh.gif
that sucks it happens to u man

Originally Posted by JesusR23

Originally Posted by duerr

laugh.gif
that sucks it happens to u man
Shoe stores are a damn shame. I started wearing beaters to go to footlocker or something because I don't want to talk to some #%%@%@+ kid for20 minutes about foams or Jordans or some crap.

Your hours are going to suck. Depending on how busy your store is, but most likely you'll work about 20 hours (IF THAT) a week. My boy works at footlockeras a manager, he said corporate gives him certain amount of hours for employees. Managers and full time workers get first dibs. Any part timers get to splitwhatever is left. AND ITS NOT THAT MUCH. Discounts is koo (30 percent) and you get first dibs on shoes (depending how koo your manager is). 50% is always goodtoo.

Originally Posted by djaward

Your hours are going to suck. Depending on how busy your store is, but most likely you'll work about 20 hours (IF THAT) a week. My boy works at footlocker as a manager, he said corporate gives him certain amount of hours for employees. Managers and full time workers get first dibs. Any part timers get to split whatever is left. AND ITS NOT THAT MUCH. Discounts is koo (30 percent) and you get first dibs on shoes (depending how koo your manager is). 50% is always good too.
most likely the hours are going to suck because the girl i gave my app to said she needs people with flexible hours. i just need a job cuz i beenslackin for too long now

Back
Top Bottom