Might Get a Job at Vicky's Secret...and I'm a dude . UPDATE: GOT THE JOB!

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

OP...check this out my dude. Not quite the same but similar...I worked at Nordstom as a shoe salesman in the women's section. I figure hey I'll get my Al Bundy on, no big deal plus commission is good. Anyway the pink snapper came in like an Alaskan fishing boat, I knew it would but the magnitude was amazing.

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I did the professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I don't get a card...and I want your personal number on it". Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me to eat at Maggianos (she INSISTED that she pay BTW), then told me to take her to the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was going to talk...she went for the zipper...gave me wicked cerebrum...asked if I had a condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped on....and the broad rode me like a Quarter Horse until I exploded like Mt Vesuvius.

This chick was beautiful, educated and had her own home. Gotta love those independent women, lol. Any OP I said all that to say, congrats on your new job. Feel free to post your story after it happens...cause it's bound too, and at the very least your new broads will appreciate your bra and pantie knowledge.

Im pretty excited
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

OP...check this out my dude. Not quite the same but similar...I worked at Nordstom as a shoe salesman in the women's section. I figure hey I'll get my Al Bundy on, no big deal plus commission is good. Anyway the pink snapper came in like an Alaskan fishing boat, I knew it would but the magnitude was amazing.

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I did the professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I don't get a card...and I want your personal number on it". Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me to eat at Maggianos (she INSISTED that she pay BTW), then told me to take her to the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was going to talk...she went for the zipper...gave me wicked cerebrum...asked if I had a condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped on....and the broad rode me like a Quarter Horse until I exploded like Mt Vesuvius.

This chick was beautiful, educated and had her own home. Gotta love those independent women, lol. Any OP I said all that to say, congrats on your new job. Feel free to post your story after it happens...cause it's bound too, and at the very least your new broads will appreciate your bra and pantie knowledge.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

man...how terrible was your execution right there...

1087039-riveting_tale_chap_super.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Make sure your everything is touched up daily, if no uniform, make sure your outfit is on point,ironed, neat....there's gonna be alotta tail walking in and out so you gotta keep your appearance up and stay flirty...damn i wish i had a job likethis[/color]
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by Anti Theft

2llfshw.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If that's not one of the best stories I've ever read on NT,then I don't know what is[/color]
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

1087039-riveting_tale_chap_super.jpg

why would u post that? #yns

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Don't understand the point of that gif.......but if dude really made up that wholestory then i feel sorry for your parents....[/color]

105wbxs.jpg

http://dvdjamm.tumblr.com/

Last Edited By: dvdjamm5150 09/11/09 11:23 PM.Edited 1 time.

you would be idiot NOT to take a job @ this time, especially when you're surrounded by WOMEN ! I'll say it again WOMEN !!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by awwsome

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I did the professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I don't get a card...and I want your personal number on it". Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me to eat at Maggianos (she INSISTED that she pay BTW), then told me to take her to the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was going to talk...she went for the zipper...[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]gave me wicked cerebrum[/color]...asked if I had a condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped on....a[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]nd the broad rode me like a Quarter Horse until I exploded like Mt Vesuvius.[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Not to be a doubter, props to Nordstrom person for doing his thing.

But one thing I am surprised with NT is the fact you all didn't ask for pictures of said "steed" or called ducktales?

Nevertheless, good story. BTW, good luck to OP for getting a job at VS. A friend of mine works stock in one of the Bay Area locations, and he feels it's apretty chill job but has it's downside moments as well.

One thing a lot of you NTers need to learn is that smashing broads isn't as hard as most of you make it. Dude's story happens more than you realize. Position yourself right and you'll be in there like swimwear. It really isn't that hard--put yourself in a position to interact with broads on aregular basis and you'll undoubtedly stab on occasion due to that position.

Did my dude really say Mt. Vesuvius though? LMAO.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Working with 99 percent women is not as good as it seems...

Very true. I worked in a section that was all females at my hospital, ATTITUDES FOR YOUR #%%, MOOD SWINGS, THEM HATING EACH OTHER AND LOVING THE NEXT, THEN DONT LET SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE PICKED UP OR CARRIED SOMEWHERE, you will be doing it all.
same here my dude..worked at a nursing home..straight drama
smh.gif
I ALWAYS HAVE TO CHANGE THE - WATER COOLER JUG
mad.gif
laugh.gif

mariah-carey-as-eminem.jpg

Back
Top Bottom