Might Get a Job at Vicky's Secret...and I'm a dude . UPDATE: GOT THE JOB!

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

UPDATE:

GOT THE JOB!

Pics eventually once I learn to silence the camera on the blackberry

Pics in the dressing rooms

Pics in the bathrooms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Pics of you in the courtroom
roll.gif

you and the office depot guy - slippin through the cracks of the interview process.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

OP...check this out my dude. Not quite the same but similar...I worked at Nordstom as a shoe salesman in the women's section. I figure hey I'll get my Al Bundy on, no big deal plus commission is good. Anyway the pink snapper came in like an Alaskan fishing boat, I knew it would but the magnitude was amazing.

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I did the professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I don't get a card...and I want your personal number on it". Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me to eat at Maggianos (she INSISTED that she pay BTW), then told me to take her to the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was going to talk...she went for the zipper...gave me wicked cerebrum...asked if I had a condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped on....and the broad rode me like a Quarter Horse until I exploded like Mt Vesuvius.

This chick was beautiful, educated and had her own home. Gotta love those independent women, lol. Any OP I said all that to say, congrats on your new job. Feel free to post your story after it happens...cause it's bound too, and at the very least your new broads will appreciate your bra and pantie knowledge.
359635211.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

OP...check this out my dude. Not quite the same but similar...I worked at Nordstom as a shoe salesman in the women's section. I figure hey I'll get my Al Bundy on, no big deal plus commission is good. Anyway the pink snapper came in like an Alaskan fishing boat, I knew it would but the magnitude was amazing.

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I did the professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I don't get a card...and I want your personal number on it". Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me to eat at Maggianos (she INSISTED that she pay BTW), then told me to take her to the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was going to talk...she went for the zipper...gave me wicked cerebrum...asked if I had a condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped on....and the broad rode me like a Quarter Horse until I exploded like Mt Vesuvius.

This chick was beautiful, educated and had her own home. Gotta love those independent women, lol. Any OP I said all that to say, congrats on your new job. Feel free to post your story after it happens...cause it's bound too, and at the very least your new broads will appreciate your bra and pantie knowledge.
359635211.gif

lolol love the gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

UPDATE:

GOT THE JOB!

Pics in the bathrooms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

you and the office depot guy - slippin through the cracks of the interview process.

roll.gif

UPDATE:

GOT THE JOB!

Pics in the bathrooms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

UPDATE:

GOT THE JOB!

Pics in the bathrooms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Some dude - a male VS worker - tried to get at my girllast weekend. She went to VS, I went up to Finish line. Said he would help her find, size, and "try on" bras...
eyes.gif
. Then dude gave her his number on her receipt.

Originally Posted by atlballa15

UPDATE:

GOT THE JOB!

Pics in the bathrooms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Some dude - a male VS worker - tried to get at my girl last weekend. She went to VS, I went up to Finish line. Said he would help her find, size, and "try on" bras...
eyes.gif
. Then dude gave her his number on her receipt.

we all would have done the same
laugh.gif

UPDATE:

GOT THE JOB!

Pics in the bathrooms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

UPDATE:

GOT THE JOB!

Pics in the bathrooms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but this dude gets the WIN...and that office depot guy gets the LOSS...lol
but congrats on getting the job my dude...

-Tyler

I thought you can't silence the camera on blackberry's? anyways congrats on getting your job.

Thanks everyone on the congrats

laugh.gif
@ people thinking I'm serious about stashing cams in the dressing rooms and bathrooms

The furthest it would go is a quick snapshot of a 10 if I can play it off like I'm texting
roll.gif

And maybe an occasional pantie sniff
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But really though, I start training whenever the stock manager gets back on duty...

Seems like HARDD WORKK...

Most of the hot women have money to keep themselves looking good and they'll know where you work...unless you plan on lying and claiming a managementposition, I don't think they'll be too interested in you dog...sorry bruh

Back
Top Bottom