Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

I didn't see a pic of son in a coma with his chain gone. And from my sources the doughboys popped off the fight that got they piece gone. Gunplay well he gunplay got 1 on 5 I mean u expected his piece to stay connected, he takes L's every year. Shy glizzy thread is somewhere 8 pages pack on its 1st page go there

Lol what about when Quis chain got took?? But Migos popped off the **** getting to this level when they posted that video of Capo on IG, I thought that **** was dying down. They shoulda called Glizzy when they was in DC tho, still might have the piece. ****** was hopping off the turnbuckle to fight fans but getting stuck for they piece by lil 5'2 ****** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 1266025
View media item 1266028

I didn't see a pic of son in a coma with his chain gone. And from my sources the doughboys popped off the fight that got they piece gone. Gunplay well he gunplay got 1 on 5 I mean u expected his piece to stay connected, he takes L's every year. Shy glizzy thread is somewhere 8 pages pack on its 1st page go there

Lol what about when Quis chain got took?? But Migos popped off the **** getting to this level when they posted that video of Capo on IG, I thought that **** was dying down. They shoulda called Glizzy when they was in DC tho, still might have the piece. ****** was hopping off the turnbuckle to fight fans but getting stuck for they piece by lil 5'2 ****** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 1266025
View media item 1266028

this we can agree on

So quis muscled his chain back? U already know how that went down.

If you don't like Migos it's because you are broke and you are the type of person they make fun of in their songs. 

I don't get what's so funny I met them when I was making beats in college....I was working with someone from Brick Squad but then they got shot and quit so the song never came out...then I got a real job after college and it wasn't worth chasing money making beats when I could make good money with a regular job.  I actually had Murda Beatz drop tag on my laptop because I made a beat with him like a year before Migos and him got big 

Last edited:
idgaf if u are cool w/ them they make crappy music & its not hip-hop point blank period.
you need ya kufi slapped for even mentioning the SHG in same realm as this bum trio .....
tell ya boy to get his jewels bak n keep making catchy hooks
See that's the thing, I'm an 80's baby so I was there for basically the whole ride. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that rappers who emerged in the mid-90's feel like they shouldn't pass the baton and they OWN rap. Jay-Z and Funkmaster Flex are the ring leaders of this mentality. 

In other genres, people concentrate on making good music and earn DEDICATED fans, that will support their favorite artists' music. They don't put out new albums and if they do it's music that's exclusive to their fanbase. 

Flabby and sick rappers be pushing 127 years old, doing some ****** network television show or still rockin' durags and hoodies doing interviews with the Breakfast Club, and shooting iPhone videos talking about "we the new..."
Why are u even in here then? I don't get it.
Your type will never though...
fjMp2rg.png

whats funny about ya whole spiel is wilt was directing that at me
roll.gif
Dude got Wilt's name and Stick Stickly as his avy ... Wilt was the man Stick Stickly was always in the mix on some clingy ****, having you send information of his whereabouts to a PO BOX.

...it's like that scene in Men In Black when J shot the little girl with quantum physics books for being outside at night, **** just didn't look right. Shoot first and ask questions later 

ML2603O.png

Last edited:
I don't get what's so funny I met them when I was making beats in college....I was working with someone from Brick Squad but then they got shot and quit so the song never came out...then I got a real job after college and it wasn't worth chasing money making beats when I could make good money with a regular job.  I actually had Murda Beatz drop tag on my laptop because I made a beat with him like a year before Migos and him got big 

Hey, cool it chief i don't need your wikipedia page i just thought the exchange was pretty funny

"maybeh" (in the ..."barely" voice)

migosXmurda beatz
View media item 1269344

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom