Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 this was awesome

That interview got awkward kinda fast :lol: you can tell they got annoyed as it went on

Migos always come through with a song that makes me feel like this

tumblr_nmcryrUXEq1twgx55o1_250.gif

"Two members, Quavo and Offset, were busted for felony possession of a schedule 1 narcotic, including cocaine, Oxycontin, and codeine. They were also arrested for carrying a loaded gun on school property and misdemeanor marijuana possession."

Welp.

Time to start Free Offset and Quavo movement.

Now Take Off will be the free member holding it down lol.

I saw something else late last night that said Takeoff was arrested for the same things too.

EDIT: 
Yup he's in there too

Last edited:
I saw something else late last night that said Takeoff was arrested for the same things too.

EDIT: 

Yup he's in there too

View media item 1499321

Offset already doing his bid mentally. :smh:

I don't see why you gotta move with that much artillery/drugs when you on a label backed by Google doing a Live Nation tour.

Pretty sure they could get the best security + have weed carriers hold the drugs.

They really think ****** gonna run up on them at Georgia Southern?

Last edited:
Do you think this is the end of Offset as a rapper?  I think it'd be tough for him to be gone for 3+ years and come out at 26+ and be popular.

Do you think this is the end of Offset as a rapper?  I think it'd be tough for him to be gone for 3+ years and come out at 26+ and be popular.

Gucci been going to jail his whole career, as long as Quavo and Offset continue to flourish, he'll be fine.

I'd be more worried about losing my freedom than being hot though.

Offset already doing his bid mentally. :smh:

I don't see why you gotta move with that much artillery/drugs when you on a label backed by Google doing a Live Nation tour.

Pretty sure they could get the best security + have weed carriers hold the drugs.

They really think ****** gonna run up on them at Georgia Southern?

People try them cuz they know they're from the Burbs. Gotta keep the image up. Can't take any L's.

Plus it's just the cool thing to do to move like that. Weed, Lean, Pills & Guns on the tour bus. That's a music video right there.

Hope this is just a slap on the wrist. I need YRN 2. No more setbacks.

Back
Top Bottom