Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

I kinda don't even wanna listen. These dudes were victims of "the whole industry taking my style". Every rapper done used they flow so much I don't wanna hear it.

Getting that chain snatched played a big part too. I stopped listening after that and it wasn't like like I stopped intentionally

It was a good run. Not even trying to be funny but a Drake feature could of helped them.

They waited way too long to drop on official project.

YRN came out summer 2013. Nothing but filler mixtapes and average singles since. And the legal setbacks, everybody using their flow also set them back.

Last edited:
They should've made no label 2 the album. Their buzz was at an all time high and like 3 tracks off that joint were on the radio getting crazy spins

the 7th mile the 7th mile I wouldn't say its over but all your favorite rappers came and jacked their style ala the big Sean flow. ****** just tired of hearing it now so they need to switch it up

Crazy how much buzz they lost, they waited too long and the legal problems made things worst.

Imma still peep the album, but I can't even say that I was anticipating it anymore.

They waited way too long to drop on official project.

YRN came out summer 2013. Nothing but filler mixtapes and average singles since. And the legal setbacks, everybody using their flow also set them back.

They should've made no label 2 the album. Their buzz was at an all time high and like 3 tracks off that joint were on the radio getting crazy spins

This like when Gucci dropped State vs Radric Davis. Was all over the radio, went to jail and everything slowed down.

The legal issues really put everything to a stop

All of this is 100% true.

I dunno why they waited so long and with Offset in jail. They look silly as just a duo.

"Pop the Champagne" is hard, though. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom