Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Why won't this N Soulja sit down. :lol: :smh:

How you diss somebody while you biting them? :lol: And that wasn't a jackin for beats thing. Soulja ain't that nice.

He need to sober up man :lol:. He really gonna ruin his life being high. Son would be 10x richer.

roll.gif

yo that is soula in the middle correct? idk why i thought it was this whole time if it isnt [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm pretty sure Soulja is going broke and is having a meltdown. Trying to stir up any kind of controversy he can to get some attention. 

Last edited:
Yup. Also seen he was trynna get back on LHH. He was making some of the girls his WCW and they were calling him out like don't eem try it b. Finances looking funny so he lashes out to make shade room and all the other blogs. Doesn't help he's never sober and has no real friends.

Last edited:
Ppl been calling Soulja broke for like 4 years straight, sounds like a reach dude just losing it up there

SOULJER :rofl:

"I introduced you to Sean Kingston" ..... k? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

"I made Quavo n_" .....huh? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Over or under, does he issue an apology by Christmas?

Back
Top Bottom