Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

It's crazy how Gambino took this **** to the next level. All these ****** gained like 300k followers even takeoff got a Mill now and he barely post ****. Metro got his 1st #1... the #1 way [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Trel let Glizzy diss him to get clout. Watched Glizzy surpass him. Peace it up....and now he opens for Glizzy :lol:.

He saw his side ****, Blac Chyna go from DC roller.....to Tyga....to a kardashian.

He saw the industry capitalize on eating *** and doing Molly. When he was way ahead of his time.

He saw Chief Keef be influenced by him...blow up. Then Trel tried to become Keef :smh: :lol:.

2011 Fat Trel is one of the best to never make it. Life comes at you fast.

:smh:
No guidance whatsoever. Once he left BoA his sound suffered and he lost his originality.

Drugs done messed up a lotta shorties with potential.

At one point I was even rooting for Oochie to be up next :lol:

Meechie's verse on Everybody looking :pimp:

Dew Baby Wonton Soup :pimp: and Cookin in Champagne Wishes

Bad *** *****, but the bishes call me Boosa :pimp:.

I met Trel a few times. COOL *** dude. Them drugs though :smh:. What thread is this again?

Shoutout Migos :lol:

Trel still got some heat. He just gotta stay focused.

He shoulda stayed close to Ross and soaked up the game.

Last edited:
ross in a declined state, once he saw stalley stall Trel should've kept acting like he was independent.

Trel let Glizzy diss him to get clout. Watched Glizzy surpass him. Peace it up....and now he opens for Glizzy :lol:.

He saw his side ****, Blac Chyna go from DC roller.....to Tyga....to a kardashian.

He saw the industry capitalize on eating *** and doing Molly. When he was way ahead of his time.

He saw Chief Keef be influenced by him...blow up. Then Trel tried to become Keef :smh: :lol:.

Don't meant to be off topic but damn you nailed it. Trel could really spit no secrets still one of my favorite mixtapes I hope one day he can get what he deserves but he has to rap like how he was rapping before.

Last edited:
Besides Awesome, Shy not too much higher than Trel and this name change prolly gon do him less favors. The peak of they career came and went for the most part, even though I hope I'm wrong and Trel resurges cuz he still drops heat every now and then

mannn :smh: Trell had it....you couldn't tell me in 2011 he wasn't up next

the whole slutty boyz movement was crazy

dew baby & Oochie got hella potential

was DC radio messin with him around 2011 or did he not get radio play until he signed to MMG?

Last edited:
Migos on a epic run & Fat Trel of all people is the current topic
laugh.gif
Offset's Gucci crew neck 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fat Trel was never poppin' in the south like that... no humblebrag, but if you ain't poppin' in the south you aren't gonna bubble long term. 

mannn :smh: Trell had it....you couldn't tell me in 2011 he wasn't up next

the whole slutty boyz movement was crazy

dew baby & Oochie got hella potential

was DC radio messin with him around 2011 or did he not get radio play until he signed to MMG?

D.C. Radio is garbage :lol: they don't support and when they do it's some trash usually

^That statement would be true if this were 2002 or 2005. Everybody's careers get extended now due to social media

Now Trel busy catching dumb cases. He just went in the other day and still fighting a couple.

The thing is the South is pushing stuff out so consistently that dudes might be able to extend their careers but it's still on that low-low tier states (i.e. Plies)

Last edited:

You're cool with men rocking dresses so your opinion is null.
Most rappers out the south don't last long term so you're statement is off for the most part
My statement wasn't about artist from the south doe, so your reach was off for the most part.

I was referring to rap/trap artist from other regions that aren't making any noise down south... even with the Ross stamp I've never heard anybody down here refer to Fat Trel in any capacity, just NT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom