Mike Epps - stand up comedey....is it good/worth seeing?

I've wanted to check out some good stand up, but I'm not trying to drop $41 x 2 if its not even worth it.

I remember a LONG time ago someone said Epps was pretty good....anyone see him recently? I think he basically follows the Dave C. way of just interacting withpeople and free styling. Is this true?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

stoneyjax wrote:
"She lookin at my balls Rickey"

roll.gif

One of the best comedians today. Def worth it imo ...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

dude is trash

Haven't seen him recently, but it seems like dude just freestyles up there. I remember watching, and saying there ain't no way he put any time in thisact.

Originally Posted by BillyOshun

stoneyjax wrote:
"She lookin at my balls Rickey"

roll.gif

One of the best comedians today. Def worth it imo ...

not really..

he's as good as your neighborhood block comedians.. dude is just coked and weeded with a couple of wild exagerated stories to tell

the videos are up online somewhere..

not worth 41.

my dad really thinks something is mentally wrong with him..hencing he is on some damaged brain cells type. has anyone met him in person? is he really likethat?

Damn that newb who got youtube blocked at work....

Anyway, thanks a bunch...sounds like its not worth dropping that much cash on this dude.

If it was 20 each, Id consider it. I think my boy is still leaning towards going.

the ONLY time i find this ***$ REMOTELY funny is when hes scripted to play a ****** in the friday movies

Do ya'll even go to comedy shows? He isnt for everyone. But dude is funny. I've seen his show 2x already and would go back for a third, no question. Heis unrehearsed which makes it funny to me. Of course he's a lil off. What good comedian isnt? & come'on, do you believe everything you see onyoutube?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

not worth 41.

my dad really thinks something is mentally wrong with him..hencing he is on some damaged brain cells type. has anyone met him in person? is he really like that?

He really is ....

He was in Special Education....
ohwell.gif

I seen his join on HBO...wasent all that. At what killed it even more was that the crowd aint seem into it(unless u count some fool who they showed whipe-ingthe tears from his eyes...) It also looked like he was nervous like he kept looking around. IMO its not his material, its more his voice and the way he speaks.That was pretty much it.

Yeah Mike Epps is trash. That HBO special is nothing spectacular.

I've been listening to Corey Holcomb lately. Dude is hillarious.

I see his show pop up on HBO once in a while. Its ok but like some people say, ITS A FREESTYLE. Hes funny, but not worth the money. He talks about one subjectand if he dosent get a good response, he changes it real quick. WATCH THE HBO SPECIAL ON HIM. You'll see what Im talking about. I say take your chick outon a nice date.

corey holcomb is hilarious ever since def comedy jam...on the other hand mike epps stand up wasn't all that...it has its ups and downs but not worthit...jus stick to watching his movies and save the $

I would just rent "all about the benjamins"

he is funny at times but it seems like he tries TOO hard sometimes

Back
Top Bottom