Mike Posner's debut album - "31 Minutes to Takeoff" - August 10th. Week one: 30,000.

Delta 1406 is definitely the best song. That *!#% is
pimp.gif

And I listened to Speed of Sound for the first time in a long time today. Too ill.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit: Just seen that he produced Delta also. Makes it even better.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]"31 Minutes to Takeoff" (Intro)[/td][td]Mike Posner[/td][td]0:54[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]"Please Don't Go"  [/td][td]Benny Blanco[/td][td]3:17[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]"Bow Chicka Wow Wow"  [/td][td]The Smeezingtons[/td][td]3:15[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]"Cooler Than Me" (Single Mix)[/td][td]Gigamesh[/td][td]3:36[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]"Déjà Vu" (featuring Boyz II Men)[/td][td]Mike Posner[/td][td]3:05[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td]"Do U Wanna?"  [/td][td]Cisco Adler[/td][td]2:31[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td]"Cheated"  [/td][td]Mike Posner, Benny Blanco[/td][td]3:20[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td]"Gone In September"  [/td][td]Cisco Adler, Mike Posner[/td][td]3:39[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td]"Save Your Goodbye"  [/td][td]Greg Kurstin[/td][td]3:35[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td]"Synthesizer"  [/td][td]Greg Kurstin[/td][td]4:11[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td]"Delta 1406"  [/td][td]Mike Posner, Raw Talent[/td][td]3:05[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td]"Falling"  [/td][td]Greg Kurstin, Mike Posner[/td][td]3:39[/td][/tr][/table]

Just gave it a listen and I'm kind of disappointed. Not a bad album by any means but there's nothing unique about it.
Blends in with all of the other pop music out there.

"Matter of Time" is def better.

Just gave it a listen and I'm kind of disappointed. Not a bad album by any means but there's nothing unique about it.
Blends in with all of the other pop music out there.

"Matter of Time" is def better.

Been pulling for dude since day one. I remember there would be threads about him and there would be roughly 3-4 posts, all from the same people. Myself, Johnnyredstorm, and another one or two NTers if I recall correctly.

Glad everyone is starting to notice him and notice good music.

I personally feel the album a lot. Sucks that there is no "Traveling Man" and "You Don't Have To Leave." The masses woulda went ape %#%+ over those songs. But still
pimp.gif
nonetheless.

Been pulling for dude since day one. I remember there would be threads about him and there would be roughly 3-4 posts, all from the same people. Myself, Johnnyredstorm, and another one or two NTers if I recall correctly.

Glad everyone is starting to notice him and notice good music.

I personally feel the album a lot. Sucks that there is no "Traveling Man" and "You Don't Have To Leave." The masses woulda went ape %#%+ over those songs. But still
pimp.gif
nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom