Mike Wilbon or SAS?

In other news, I've heard that after Doug Collins speaks about MJ, he's been instructed by his doctors to contact them if his erection lasts for more than 4 hours.
da'j; djas aks lfa f;askd alfsdjlfhdjsag;k,ng[liadfs;ldsa

Yo...He was on Mike & Mike yesterday. I KID YOU NOT within 3 minutes after introductions he pulled out the ol' "Well, when I used to coach Michael..."

laugh.gif
mean.gif

They are both paid ladies of the night.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My ***** DubA, man.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stephen A. may not be the most likeable guy in sports media, but he may be arguably the most passionate. I don't think SAS gives every star player kudos. I remember a time prior to LBJ getting his first ring, where he mentioned Lebron has to shut up and just get it done.

Wilbon is too much of a corporate homer now for my taste. I understand both work for ESPN, but Wilbon seems to me like a guy that is too politcally correct, especially now since he's got comfortable with his NBA stint on ABC. He interviewed Stern the other night, like Stern deserved the Nobel Peace Prize.....**** was sickening. :smh:

i lost respect for Wilbon when he jumped the gun on Sean Taylor ... after that it was all downhill for me. I still like the debate aspect of PTI though ...

SAS screams too much but otherwise he's aiight

FOH with that Wilbon Hate.

Been on Team Mike Wilbon ever since PTI debuted, and I ain't ever jumping ship.
One of the few sports personalities that always keeps it real no matter what you think about him.

I swear you guys don't like anyone, or anything associated with ESPN...

YET YOU ALWAYS TUNE IN. SMFH. :smh: :lol:

Wilbon > Stephen A.
However I still mess with Stephen A as well. I just dont like when he gives people like Wade passes.
He's hard on the regular players, he keeps it real with the non-stars, but sometimes the butt kissing can be quite annoying for his super star friends.
Other than that, i enjoy his insight on basketball.

You guys take this stuff too serious, there are a few annoying things on ESPN which cause me to flip the channel... Tebow Talk, Favre Talk, LeBron slurping, etc.... but all you have to do when you're annoyed is flip the channel and come back later.

Instead, people keep it on ESPN and just cry about everything they see. No ones forcing you to watch a channel you hate so much. :lol:

Both of 'em are great IMO. Steven A, Wilbon and Le Batard and his pops are really the only people on ESPN I mess with.

Last edited:
I'd like to see what many of these TV cats would say about sports stuff while at a bar over beers, aka no cameras around.

[quote name="L2B"]I swear you guys don't like anyone, or anything associated with ESPN...

YET YOU ALWAYS TUNE IN. SMFH. :smh: :lol:[/quote]
1121.monopoly.png_2D00_610x0.png

Not as of August.
All these dudes who cry about ESPN will have "Fox Sports 1," so there is no more excuse for watching ESPN for sports news if you hate it so much.

Looking forward to it, hope they have at least a few decent programs to offer.

Last edited:
[quote name="L2B"]Not as of August.
All these dudes who cry about ESPN will have "Fox Sports 1," so there is no more excuse for watching ESPN for sports news if you hate it so much.

Looking forward to it, hope they have at least a few decent programs to offer.[/quote]"Yet you always tune in" = past and present

"You'll have an option in August" = future

past/present =/= future

Ska, for you're own sake go get a damn Cookie.

You' just have to argue everything today sheesh :lol:

Tomato, Tomado... :lol:
You win man...now go to Subway

Did yall know that the real way to play Monopoly is to hold an auction for EVERY property landed on ? Going to play this way next time and see how it goes.

Did yall know that the real way to play Monopoly is to hold an auction for EVERY property landed on ? Going to play this way next time and see how it goes.

It's really just a rule to encourage faster game play.

i lost respect for Wilbon when he jumped the gun on Sean Taylor ... after that it was all downhill for me. I still like the debate aspect of PTI though ...

SAS screams too much but otherwise he's aiight

Never had the guts to admit he was wrong either. :smh:

Wilbon is my dude... next comes Dan LeBatard... then Stephen A.

I still think Stephen A. needs to chin check Chris Broussard for trying to creep in the backdoor of NBA insiders... Brousssard's ***** *** tried to act like he broke the Lebron to Miami story when Stephen A. called that **** about week before anyone... after that, Broussard was all over ESPN with his beige nose in the air feeling himself... I wanna smack that *****.

Back
Top Bottom