Miley Cyrus not so little anymore. (RIPPING A BONG) VIDEO

Assist

laugh.gif
 @ sex tape coming soon

I hate people who trip out like her when they're high...they either are overly obnoxious or not high and pretending to be high by being overly obnoxious. I hate people who ask "am I tripping out" when they're getting high.

Ugh I hate lots of things.

I hate people who trip out like her when they're high...they either are overly obnoxious or not high and pretending to be high by being overly obnoxious. I hate people who ask "am I tripping out" when they're getting high.

Ugh I hate lots of things.

wen will these "celebrities" realize that they shouldnt tape anything that they dont want to get out there? makes no sense 2 me, i can understand you not being aware that you are being taped yea, but c'mon

wen will these "celebrities" realize that they shouldnt tape anything that they dont want to get out there? makes no sense 2 me, i can understand you not being aware that you are being taped yea, but c'mon

Next is the boob shots in front of the mirror, then the sex tape... Shouldnt be too much longer.

Next is the boob shots in front of the mirror, then the sex tape... Shouldnt be too much longer.

LimeGreen95s wrote:
WOW whom ever released it is wrong you don't do that to a "friend"

Thats pretty wrong of her friend. Guaranteed she sold that video for like $5000. Sad celebs cant trust a soul

Back
Top Bottom