Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop...

Got damn....Miley Cyrus you are officially on my radar. Chick looks like a lil freak. This song is going to be a MONSTER this summer.

The song is terrible. She's trying entirely too hard to shake off her old image.

White Rihanna is exactly what I was thinking too. And just how chicks worship Rihanna I've started to see it with Miley with those same girls posting about her on Twitter and ****.

For those saying this is a terrible song....what's so bad about it? Was Miley Da God supposed to drop knowledge? It won't make you less of a man to say this **** is catchy, I promise.

White Rihanna is exactly what I was thinking too. And just how chicks worship Rihanna I've started to see it with Miley with those same girls posting about her on Twitter and ****.

For those saying this is a terrible song....what's so bad about it? Was Miley Da God supposed to drop knowledge? It won't make you less of a man to say this **** is catchy, I promise.
Party in the USA was catchy, this is not.

I **** with Party in the USA so hard to this day.

...don't like this song and Mike Will produced it so no i don't think it has to do w/ being manly.

the song is really basic to me. i wouldn't listen to it again.

I **** with Party in the USA so hard to this day.

...don't like this song and Mike Will produced it so no i don't think it has to do w/ being manly.

the song is really basic to me. i wouldn't listen to it again.

also sounds forced. Party in the USA was no force. beat was :pimp: beat drop at the hook was :pimp: and the hook was :pimp:

she knows how to sell records/keep us talking/stay in the media/make money
wink.gif
 plus here parents are going through something so she wildin out IMO

I just heard Star bring up her comment about never hearing a Hov song a few years ago, which I almost forgot about, and then saw her on stage dancing like a stripper at a Juicy J show.

This just adds to the hilarity. :lol:

Last edited:
I just heard Star bring up her comment about never hearing a Hov song a few years ago, which I almost forgot about, and then saw her on stage dancing like a stripper at a Juicy J show.

This just adds to the hilarity. :lol:

was talkin about this w/ my girl. :lol:

she tryin so hard

Back
Top Bottom