Military Blue IV's in 2012 (Modern Notoriety)

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by Gink

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

R u refering to the full leather retro+ 4 that came out In 1999? they were without the plastic netting. If u r referring the black/cement-reds in og colorway that was with durabuck upper!
air-jordan-4-iv-retro-1999-black-black-cool-grey-1.jpg

=

9d41616bbc2282a8cabad6ed399fe54b0e2e823d_r.jpg

yeah i thought so you were refering to those ^^ they are one of the few AJ IV retrox which looked awesome.
I remember there was also one with the same style in white/midnight navy.
Personal grail...was PISSED that I missed out on these...

air-jordan-4-retro-1999-white-columbia-blue-midnight-navy.jpg

never even considered getting the military blue's. saw akid wear em at school. looked so bad

never even considered getting the military blue's. saw akid wear em at school. looked so bad

I'd love another pair of Military's, but if they're like the last pair of retro's I may have to pass. my kicks were hella creased after the first wear, cracking followed soon after.

I'd love another pair of Military's, but if they're like the last pair of retro's I may have to pass. my kicks were hella creased after the first wear, cracking followed soon after.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I'd like to see the Black & Red IV's come out again...but ONLY if done right. I passed on the cdp pair because it was garbage and I never owned the 99's so I kinda need this colorway in my collection.
this, but only if the midsole doesn't crack so I can sole swap with my 99's
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I'd like to see the Black & Red IV's come out again...but ONLY if done right. I passed on the cdp pair because it was garbage and I never owned the 99's so I kinda need this colorway in my collection.
this, but only if the midsole doesn't crack so I can sole swap with my 99's
30t6p3b.gif

I hate the shape of the new IV's....hope they fix that

Back when the first MB retro came out, i fit a size 7....i had a kids pair and later got a size 9.5 ...yuck at that monstrosity of a product

My Bred iv's are retired and have cracked after 12 years of solid wear from multiple owners.....JB BETTER release a retro that will last.

I hate the shape of the new IV's....hope they fix that

Back when the first MB retro came out, i fit a size 7....i had a kids pair and later got a size 9.5 ...yuck at that monstrosity of a product

My Bred iv's are retired and have cracked after 12 years of solid wear from multiple owners.....JB BETTER release a retro that will last.

Back
Top Bottom