Military IV's

Was over at northgate..got my pair.

Theyre ok, found some flaws on mine.. :smh:
nono.gif

Westcoastin'..

Anyone know what sizes are left at Northgate?? Thinking about getting a pair...

Just Got Back From The ES, I Know..I Went Late, But I Just Wanted To Check If Any Were Still Left, Only 4 Boxes Left, One Sized 16 And Three Sized 7.5. Heard They Sold Out Quick. I Got A GS Pair For My Lil' Buddy And Bought A New Basketball, It's All Good Though.

got mine at the ES this morning. security is putting the clamp down on employees camping out. got there at midnight anticipating another early arrival/smooth campout because of the mars fiasco. we had to stay in our cars til 4:10 AM.

anyway, i was number three. big ups to the eugene N-Town heads again. woodburn did represent nicely at the ES again. for the ES having 550 pairs, i still knew this would happen: "Heard They Sold Out Quick"
I'M A NIKE EMPLOYEE. I DON'T PAY RETAIL.

southcenter champs in the afternoon, some dude bought the last 22 pairs of men sz which is $2700+ after tax.

source-cousin and friend that work at champs

my name is alvin. paying anything near retail is rape.
Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

^^^ hahah, aint dat da truth =P

Quote:
southcenter champs in the afternoon, some dude bought the last 22 pairs of men sz which is $2700+ after tax.

^^^ where do pplz get that kinda cash? just like "i dont feel like 1 pair, i want 22. and oh look, heres enuff money for dem too". resellers SMH
www.myspace.com/ishbugsi

-got my jordans on caz dey r real sneakaz-

i was at that es at like 9:30 i was like number 25 in line copped a flight tee and the miltaries for 63 bucks size 12.5 the last one
it was packed at first .i didnt know it was gonna be so big the grapes might be
harder

[/b]​

Got my 14 pairs! Woot woot! Anybody still want them? I might be able to get a handful of sizes left. Just pm me
Ask me if I care...

This is hella early to announce, but I can also get the "GREEN BEAN" 5s for any Tacoma/Fed Way peeps if you want them. Instead of camping out @ 6am. I'll be able to purchase them before the public. And we can meet up. Some of you guys already got my # if not pm me..
Ask me if I care...

Quote:
I'm here right now... I'm with big ben, and some other people right now in front of the entrence were tmobile is at right now... I'm in the 8's, lol.

i musta seen you....

i was down at that entrance at like 7:05

i was wearin the grey sweats with Yankees hat

anyway, they were easy to get at South Center, thankfully

Back
Top Bottom