Military V

Joined Jan 26, 2008
Originally Posted by i love 3M

when i got done with these... i couldnt pick my jaw up off the ground. Its definitly the missing colorway of the V's

what do you guys think?

Somewhat close, add some grey and your already there.

Joined Sep 16, 2008
nice shoe, just wish they would come up with something to keep the sole from turning yellow!

Joined Mar 22, 2008
They're nice very similar to the stealths but better. JB should have looked into this blue design before picking the stealths. good job

Joined Jan 10, 2002
I would buy those in a heart beat. And I would totaly expect Jordan Brand to start making retros with this concept of colorway swapping in the near future.....after the "TWO YEAR" break of course.

Joined Nov 1, 2008
Originally Posted by i love 3M

when i got done with these... i couldnt pick my jaw up off the ground. Its definitly the missing colorway of the V's

what do you guys think?
Dude this colorway is freakin AWESOME!!!!! I would mos def cop these!!! Nice work

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now