Milk Challenge...

I was watching Effing Science the other day and it explains that it is very hard for someone to down a gallon of milk..

so i place a bet with a friend and told him he cant drink a gallon in 1 hour and hold it down for another hour.. He is down to do it. but i have a question he doesnt drink skim, 1 or 2% milk.. Only Whole milk... 

Question is  Will he puke much quicker with whole milk  or what?

The wager of the bet is $100.00  

Your Thoughts?

I was watching Effing Science the other day and it explains that it is very hard for someone to down a gallon of milk..

so i place a bet with a friend and told him he cant drink a gallon in 1 hour and hold it down for another hour.. He is down to do it. but i have a question he doesnt drink skim, 1 or 2% milk.. Only Whole milk... 

Question is  Will he puke much quicker with whole milk  or what?

The wager of the bet is $100.00  

Your Thoughts?

i love milk and i dont even think i could win this. RIP to your friend hes going to be hugging that porcelain god for about a week.

i love milk and i dont even think i could win this. RIP to your friend hes going to be hugging that porcelain god for about a week.

Ive seen a friend finish the Gallon Challenge.... Its not impossible, but its difficult.

It all depends on the amount of calcium a person can handle.

Whole milk is going to be tougher than 1 or 2% though.

Ive seen a friend finish the Gallon Challenge.... Its not impossible, but its difficult.

It all depends on the amount of calcium a person can handle.

Whole milk is going to be tougher than 1 or 2% though.

Unless he starves himself the day before, it's highly unlikely that he can keep that much milk down. The reason is that our stomachs cannot break down the sugars that rapidly, so it rejects it.

There are other interesting food challenges: 6 crackers in a minute, 2 slices of bread in a minute (trust, both are extremely difficult), and a spoon full of cinnamon. Never tried that one.

Unless he starves himself the day before, it's highly unlikely that he can keep that much milk down. The reason is that our stomachs cannot break down the sugars that rapidly, so it rejects it.

There are other interesting food challenges: 6 crackers in a minute, 2 slices of bread in a minute (trust, both are extremely difficult), and a spoon full of cinnamon. Never tried that one.

I did it.

Wasn't easy at all and only one other person i know was able to do it besides me.

Everyone else failed epic style.

For the wager i'm sure whole milk would be much more difficult for your friend then 1 or 2% since whole milk is like drinking melted butter x_x

You should up the bet if possible. His odds are pretty much zero if he goes with whole milk.

I did it.

Wasn't easy at all and only one other person i know was able to do it besides me.

Everyone else failed epic style.

For the wager i'm sure whole milk would be much more difficult for your friend then 1 or 2% since whole milk is like drinking melted butter x_x

You should up the bet if possible. His odds are pretty much zero if he goes with whole milk.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Thats not the reason people vomit.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Thats not the reason people vomit.

I think I could do this. I drink quite a bit of milk a day (2%) If I was your friend I'd take you up on that bet.

I think I could do this. I drink quite a bit of milk a day (2%) If I was your friend I'd take you up on that bet.

I dont think the type of milk makes a difference. You dont puke because of the amount of fat in milk. You puke because your body cannot break down that much lacotse (natural sugar found in milk). Chances are he will fail so I would take the bet. I wonder if taking lactose intolerant medicine would help at all.

Film it and post on NT/youtube.

I dont think the type of milk makes a difference. You dont puke because of the amount of fat in milk. You puke because your body cannot break down that much lacotse (natural sugar found in milk). Chances are he will fail so I would take the bet. I wonder if taking lactose intolerant medicine would help at all.

Film it and post on NT/youtube.

Back
Top Bottom