Miller Lite > your fav beer

guinnessbeer.jpg

is there a point at looking through all these pages? most posts will either be 1 of 4 things...

1) people with absolutely terrible taste in beer like OP (people that swear by corona and such fall into this category also)
2) people with somewhat better taste that will laugh at OP but still say absurd things like "blue moon/stella > _______"
3) people who are beer snobs that only drink expensive craft beers and belgian trappistes every day and enjoy looking down on the other 2.
4) underage folks who say hard liquor > ______ but then list things like patron as top shelf
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

is there a point at looking through all these pages? most posts will either be 1 of 4 things...

1) people with absolutely terrible taste in beer like OP (people that swear by corona and such fall into this category also)
2) people with somewhat better taste that will laugh at OP but still say absurd things like "blue moon/stella > _______"
3) people who are beer snobs that only drink expensive craft beers and belgian trappistes every day and enjoy looking down on the other 2.
4) underage folks who say hard liquor > ______ but then list things like patron as top shelf
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and which are you?

If you live in Texas, there are no excuses...

shiner-beer.JPG

This is the best beer out there, and it's brewed in a small Texas town... Shiner, TX. Here:

I hope most of you are under 21, because you dudes have TERRIBLE taste in beer. I'll allow the brothers at Stone to articulate it for me:

stoneintro.gif

Kudos to the cat who posted Racer 5. Had a bomber of that last night
pimp.gif
easily one of the best IPA's.

The best beer I've tried recently:

...and the GOAT:

3766731229_081eb041b0.jpg

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

I hope most of you are under 21, because you dudes have TERRIBLE taste in beer. I'll allow the brothers at Stone to articulate it for me:

stoneintro.gif

pimp.gif

...and the GOAT:

^^^bells is that @+@......  but OP is right, on the daily, Miller light is the way to go of all the "normal" bar beers......

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

stoneintro.gif

pimp.gif

...and the GOAT:

^^^bells is that @+@......  but OP is right, on the daily, Miller light is the way to go of all the "normal" bar beers......

"Normal" bar beer?

Back
Top Bottom