MILLIONAIRE BEARD CLUB: I need this shirt, help me out NT......plz?

Ive wanted this shirt for a while, but every time i look for it, i hit a dead end. (namely, Merk Material's myspace page).

Anyone out there that has info, or could help an NTer out? Philly NTers maybe?
l_ca8f1aabd2a3a9f0c503261ff9bccf65.jpg

k thnx

Ive wanted this shirt for a while, but every time i look for it, i hit a dead end. (namely, Merk Material's myspace page).

Anyone out there that has info, or could help an NTer out? Philly NTers maybe?
l_ca8f1aabd2a3a9f0c503261ff9bccf65.jpg

k thnx

No idea but when you find it please update... although I'd say I have more of a TenThousandaire Beard but that's okay.

ive been looking for a while too...actually thought about PM'n 206 during the december beard thread cuz I figured if anybody would know itd be you :/

ive been looking for a while too...actually thought about PM'n 206 during the december beard thread cuz I figured if anybody would know itd be you :/

No idea but when you find it please update... although I'd say I have more of a TenThousandaire Beard but that's okay.

Sorry bud, its not for lack of trying though.

On the myspace page it looks like they have an actual store, so i was hoping someone from the area might be able to assist.

Sorry bud, its not for lack of trying though.

On the myspace page it looks like they have an actual store, so i was hoping someone from the area might be able to assist.

I have no idea if its still there, but they had a store on 52nd St. in West Philly right down the block from a sneaker villa. I have no idea if its still there because I haven't been to that part of philly in about 3 years, but my guess is its gone. It was really just dudes makin shirts on a heat press, so if you want it just make your own, because i'm sure you can do better. I met the "owner" of the company back then and saw how they were making stuff, and it was literaly some 14 year old kid in a studio apartment abover the store doin the work on some sweatshop type labor. Anymore info need you know my AIM

I have no idea if its still there, but they had a store on 52nd St. in West Philly right down the block from a sneaker villa. I have no idea if its still there because I haven't been to that part of philly in about 3 years, but my guess is its gone. It was really just dudes makin shirts on a heat press, so if you want it just make your own, because i'm sure you can do better. I met the "owner" of the company back then and saw how they were making stuff, and it was literaly some 14 year old kid in a studio apartment abover the store doin the work on some sweatshop type labor. Anymore info need you know my AIM

Good lookin out JJ, i dunno why i didnt ask you off top.

I shouldve known you would know, lol.

Good lookin out JJ, i dunno why i didnt ask you off top.

I shouldve known you would know, lol.

Back
Top Bottom