Milwaukee Mass Shooting Vol. What the media ISN’T talking about.

no i didnt
harassment comes in many forms
verbal and physical being 2
u didnt state which kind

honestly i can't say
cause I've never immigrated
so i cant say either way

i don't disagree with u
and dont blame anyone that does
but i hate how folks(not u just generally)
but folks in general act like they are above of snapping
and that they would never
u know what i mean
folks act like they've lived perfect lives
and couldn't make a rash decision
Perfect lives?

Coming from a war torn region, trying to make a better life for you and your family in a new country.

Some POS is talking **** everyday about your status and whether youll be deported. You try to dismiss it because you thinking about your family and gaining citizenship and making a better life.

Like you said, you jever immigrated so you cant really relate. Im sure you can understand somewhat, but you cant relate.

didnt surprise me
Black people have been harassed for more than 400 years now, all while being in a supposedly free country. Yet somehow, Black people are not supposed to snap, according to some good white americans.

They'd say that you are mentally weak, immature, thinking like a girl, femme, as if that is a bad thing.

Perfect lives?

Coming from a war torn region, trying to make a better life for you and your family in a new country.

Some POS is talking **** everyday about your status and whether youll be deported. You try to dismiss it because you thinking about your family and gaining citizenship and making a better life.

Like you said, you jever immigrated so you cant really relate. Im sure you can understand somewhat, but you cant relate.
u clearly aren't reading what i posted
im NOT referring to u or ur dad when i said perfect lives
I'm agreeing with u
what im saying is
u get folks talking about
"i dont understand how someone could do such and such"
and make it seem like they would never do something out of character
in a rash move
THATS what im saying
not even referring to u or ur dad
maybe u misconstrued that post or whatever
i even put in parenthesis that i mean generally and not u
and that i agree WITH u
so what are u babbling about

Perfect lives?

I think that we do know that immigrating is indeed a choice.

I can understand why the shooter killed himself, cause for damm sure no white police officers will take him alive like they do countless white mass shooters and go get some burger king afterwards.

This is AmeriKKKa, and the police force is controlled by them, they know exactly who to they need to shoot dead, and exactly who they need to bring in alive to be praised.

Last edited:
Black people have been harassed for more than 400 years now, all while being in a supposedly free country. Yet somehow, Black people are not supposed to snap, according to some good white americans.

They'd say that you are mentally weak, immature, thinking like a girl, femme, as if that is a bad thing.
Or are asked to be more like the model minority.

Which I feel also adds to the beef we TRIED to mention in that "other thread."

Charlamange always says, "You can't tell somebody HOW they SHOULD react." You do something to somebody, you can't get mad at how they respond. It ain't up to YOU to determine if they went "too far."

So anybody that does ANYTHING racist to ANYone else and they get their lights knocked out, I can't feel bad for you.

I can understand why the shooter killed himself, cause for damm sure no white police officers will take him alive like they do countless white mass shooters and go get some burger king afterwards.

This is AmeriKKKa, and the police force is controlled by them, they know exactly who to they need to shoot dead, and exactly who they need to bring in alive to be praised.
Here is my time travel dream...

A Hummer, full tank of gas, and a replacement motorcycle on the roof. Several hand grenades, four AK 47's, two rocket launchers, three full clips for each auto pistol, two in total, and one sword. I'd sit in front of the courthouse where the Dred Scott decision's verdict was to come down....history would indeed be different.

I am all for Black people getting in now, getting legal firearms.

this message needs to be everywhere. if you’re in a legal state and you don’t already own and train, start this weekend.

hit a range and try out some pieces. get your friends into it. Start a small gun club. Teach your children.

learn to build, disassemble, clean, maintenance. Everything you can. It is your right to protect your home and your family.

Back
Top Bottom