Milwaukee Update Post

I'm in.  Lets wait til early jan., possibly the 8th?

Good luck to  you guys...keep an eye on FB, looks like NT's still have pairs left.
13425e443a7f769a0c17e390fd4a622ec4ed2e5.jpg

Got my size at West Towne mall with out any issues. Heard the East Towne Mall was preselling the XI's for 250$. Pretty Shady if you ask me.

Happy Holidays NT hope everyone got what they needed

^^^ Nice campin' with you, even though it was 20 degrees

50 year old mom's who buy everyone in line hot chocolate ftw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^For sure man, honestly that touched my heart that she came out there and camped with us in the cold
plus that hot chocolate and doughnuts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Newcomer to the regional forms but yeah I was out at west town mall to and that mom did come up pretty clutch with those donuts and hot chocolate. 

Just found out I wont be able to make it on the 8th, Ill be outta town for the week. Week after will work for me though. 

yeah. 15th should be fine.  Just need to check indoor soccer schedule and see what time kids' games are.  Will advise in the next few days.  Let's hope we have to work around a Packers/Falcons playoff game.  Anyone besides Brandon grab some Grinches?

Nicolet isn't bad right?  Maybe Ill swing by the game and we can meet up afterward.  Who else is in?  thinking 7pm or so Saturday evening.

nicolet should be ok,

7 should work for me,

need to get a numbers, dont feel like going on a man date with Rich...

I'll see if I can get off work on the 15th....

Then I could be the 3rd wheel
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ill be out of state till the 16th so i wont be able to make this summit... Soblemans was sounding so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
too
tired.gif

22nd would work out perfect for me...

And speaking of the 22nd.. any word on the availability for the cement III's?

22nd should work for me. i get out of work at 5 may bring my son with me. he likes shoes. so its all good.here is a pic of my son(og jordan flight suit with black toes 1's), was thinking of sending it to the sole collector mag. what you think b

^looks good.

it'll probably do him some good to meet me...lol

Have to teach the youth.

it'll be good to see you guys.

Back
Top Bottom