Milwaukee Update Post

I'm definately getting fire red III's, not really in to the flips!! Hey brandon I'm sleep on the linen's you got more info??
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

they should be easy to come by, i saw them on display at finishline today, you can take your time on those......reese where are you goin for FR's? could get crazy....lol
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

^^^ either the snyx on 47th, or dianes on milwaukee I'm trying to stay away from the usual spots cuz it will be crazy like you said!!! My man dee at snyx always holds me down so I'm most likely getting them there!! But my guy said on his cool greys, dee had to leave and the other guy sold his size so I always keep a second option...what about you??
Team midwest
go ill a.k.a chicago​

Playmakers, and my fiancee's brother is going to pick me up a pair from Finishline, i m goin up north this weekend, i have practice on sunday in ******on, so i m gonna be a little busy....good luck....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Anybody pick up kobe's? I grabbed amare's cuz I think that colorway is bananas!!!!
Team midwest
go ill a.k.a chicago​

I had some time the other day so I stopped by Phase II and Moda 3

Phase II has all the SB stuff but don't call because they will hassle you and make fun of you while you are on hold. I got to witness this first hand yesterday and it made me laugh but at the same time I was thinking "I wonder what they're gonna say about me when I leave." I'll never understand that mentality but if they can afford rent and make money, more power to them.

Moda 3 has a bunch of stuff on sale for people interested check out there website or go in and give the place a look.

peace

Jonas

that is why i never go into phase III...i heard nothing but bad stories... i just shop moda 3 and skyhigh... thanks b for putting me up on the shops over a year ago...
SpursFan414 AKA: KIX
help my guy out with his clothing line... all are done by hand...hit him up
www.safaribrand.com
wanted day of the dead dunks size 10.5 or 11 please help me out

yeah i dont mess with Phase,

seems like 3s sold well, hopefully everyone was able to grab their pair(s)
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

and you left me hanging like that?....lol
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Got my fire reds with no problem! Also found out flips were in a few more places than I expected( did want them tho) but they did have infant and toddler sizes at city sports( may get some for my son)!
Team midwest
go ill a.k.a chicago​

passed on these even though i was intending on getting them... AW well...

FR's were copped by about 10 dudes at school...and then ian^^^ of course, who will be keeping them DS until who knows when :smh:
smh.gif
haha... and i saw flips on about 4 dudes...

waiting on DTRT's...

as well as the pee wee hermans and the easters...

Waiting on the easter dunk myself!!!! They hot!!!!......didn't pee wee's drop last week???
Team midwest
go ill a.k.a chicago​

i thought pee wee's were an april release. im curious to see how the easters look in real life though.
Its a way of life...

here is my damage for this past weekend, i probably will pass on easter stuff, havent really liked anything i have seen thus far....
4c9mge8.jpg

T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

/\ you ballin outta control. can I come to one of your money making seminars, so I can learn how to do big thangs like you? :D
happy.gif

T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 414
Holdin down Milwaukee​

skills pay the bills.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

nice B, u set the date yet?

I regret not getting the III's =( had to work oh well the check shall be nice
Wanted Any Size: MENS & WMNS OG AM1's and AM Lights / Scrapped Amsterdam AM1 / Orange & Pink Huf AM1 / Pink Kid Robot AM1 / AM1/AM90 Hybrid (early 1990's)
Wanted sz 9.5-13: Storm AM1 / JD Ying and Yang AM1's / Premium AM1 (all leather) / Any Jewel AM1 / Any Euro.AP only AM1's

If You have ANY of these please E-mail me at airmaxone@gmail.com thanks much

playmakers still had a couple pairs left.....

and June 21st, 2008 is the date, right after we graduate.....

when are you gonna "set a date"
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

haa man saving up for that house then getting hitched. so off to vegas whenever,
By the ay what did you decide to major in?

might have to go to playmakers on sunday when i have no work.

Wanted Any Size: MENS & WMNS OG AM1's and AM Lights / Scrapped Amsterdam AM1 / Orange & Pink Huf AM1 / Pink Kid Robot AM1 / AM1/AM90 Hybrid (early 1990's)
Wanted sz 9.5-13: Storm AM1 / JD Ying and Yang AM1's / Premium AM1 (all leather) / Any Jewel AM1 / Any Euro.AP only AM1's

If You have ANY of these please E-mail me at airmaxone@gmail.com thanks much

lol, i m coaching an AAU team, we play at Homestead this weekend, so i ll be out there,

just got back from niketown for F&F cleaned out the 10.5 Tech Challenges....lol....

as for my major, i m doubling up in Business and Communication....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

^^^damn!!!! Niketown had a friends and family today? Damn I'm sleeping, brandons weekend pics were nuts!!!!!! You're my idol!!!!
Team midwest
go ill a.k.a chicago​

^lol,

reese you should have hit me up earlier, i had 5 passes but i already handed them out.....lol
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

When is the sale over?? I may be able to get my hands on a pass!
Team midwest
go ill a.k.a chicago​

Back
Top Bottom