Milwaukee Update Post

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I was told June 8th.

Either way, should be soon.

Of course it opens the weekend I'm out of town.July 7 and August 4 both work for me though

Failed at copping the MVs...Maybe HOH will have pairs on opening day? lol, shot in the dark...

i open to any day on the meet up.... looking forward to catching up with everyone and meeting the new cats in the area...

4th sounds good.
HOH opening at 10AM June 8? Just trying to figure out if I should take the morning off from work.

I'm curious as to what they will have for inventory on opening day...is June 8th Confirmed? I'll be there over lunch time for sure.!

Im trying to go to Hoh opening day as well, hopefully right when they open.

For HOH? Thought they don't open until Saturday?

Announcing the Grand Opening Event of the House of Hoops at the Mayfair Mall in Milwaukee, WI.

HOUSE OF HOOPS BY FOOT LOCKER
Mayfair Mall
2500 N. Mayfair Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414)777-0046
Saturday, June 9th, 2012 @ 2PM

Hosted by: D-Rock
Music by: DJ O

FREE BASKETBALL SKILLS ACADEMY
Daniels-Mardak Boys and Girls Club
4834 N. 35th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414)578-1228
Saturday, June 9th, 2012 @ 11:30AM

Often times HOH's have a soft opening and then a grand opening.

Didn't hear anything back about today...so who knows.

I'm going to swing by over lunch...But i'll most likely be there for the grand opening..!

I've heard from a couple people now,

they handed tickets out this morning for MV9's and Pearl KD's...

Also, it sounds like we won't be able to purchase anything until 6 tomorrow (Sat)

Not sure what that's about. I wasn't there, I'm at work just passing along what I've heard.

Mike shoot me a text if you go up there and you hear different.

As B noted, tickets already been handed out for MV9s, Kd4 Pearls, and Military 4s( there may be some of those left), but definitely not on the previous two.  Per Mall security, those with tickets will be lined up close to 6 based on the #S On their tickets, so there is no reason to show up early and cause &#@#$ because a lot of that stuff is pretty well locked down per the earlier line up.

Inevitably, there will be folks showing up around 3/4/5 and trying to act crazy, but given the !%! that was pulled last weekend at the Lebron 9 lineup, I don't think that's a good idea for anyone.  They will be monitoring this closely per a conversation I had with head of security and you will be arrested for any foolishness- trust me on that one.  Good luck to everyone who's got tickets and looking to lineup @ 6 per Mall instructions. 

Met a lot of good sneaker heads/ fellow enthusiasts this AM in line over @ mayfair, and I think most of us are on the same page.  Let's hope this release goes smoothly- as the Mgr of the new HOH said, there should be something for everyone even if you don't get your first choice.  Let's be smart and look out for one another.  Don't need a repeat of last weekend.  Those of you who were there know what I mean.  Peace

Wish I would have stopped by. I work right down Mayfair in Research Park. So they will be opening at 6 tomorrow? I'm trying to get some military IVs, but if a ticket is necessary I'll go somewhere else. Also, what else was in stock? I'm looking for some Roshes.

^i'm not sure HOH will carry roshes'. (I'm right there with you though)

I'm seeing some new SN's, I think that's a good thing.

With that said, let's work on getting something lined up for Aug 4th, by no mean am I the "ring leader" of all this. Just think it's time, I'm open to suggestions or ideas.

Just something to think about. Hopefully I'll see/meet some of you tomorrow...

b

I'll be there, kind of disappointed about that ticket thing(missed out) they should've given us a much larger restock on the MV 9s(I'm talking like 50 plus pairs)..I heard they have around 60 pairs of 4s along with champs having a lot to(overkill IMO).  Hopefully they restock/launch other sneaky stuff I may have missed out on.

^^Yeah I'm working in the area for the summer, but I'll still be here by Aug 4th if something is set up. As far as tomorrow goes, I'll head up there at 6 and see what I can scoop. Feel free to say whats up if you spot me. I'll prob just be in some duncans

Back
Top Bottom