Milwaukee Update Post

Congrats on the baby. No reason to post in the outlet thread. Rather the locals get some if any. Johnon creek sounds like they have the navy 16s in the back. I asked for sizes but he said non our unboxed yet. They had some wool 3s in sz9.5. 2 pair left when I left. Also picked up a pair of Kentucky 1s for $80. Last month or so they didn't have much but today seemed different

Thanks for posting...I need to get out there.

Would definitely take a pair of 1's

Yea it seems they are running things a little different at the outlet. No kicks behind the counter and all the shoes were scattered in stock in the store. I asked employee to check stock on like 3 different pairs in back. Wish I could see in the back. Lol

Man I wish I would've gotten those Kentuckys for 80, paid 112 a couple weeks back and I thought that was a steal.

Man I wish I would've gotten those Kentuckys for 80, paid 112 a couple weeks back and I thought that was a steal.

Agreed, salty I didn't get to the outlet that day. Would have def grabbed the wool 3s as well..

Still haven't made it to Creek yet since then, hopefully this weekend.

The Kentucky 1s were technically 100$ w 20% off when I went. I always call to see what promotions they are running before I make my drive out. I don't go unless 20-30% off sneakers

^^ I got you! I love when I show up at Johnson's Creek and they have 30% off shoes. Does anybody know if there is a text/twitter or any kind of notifier of when those days are coming? Or do you have to be in the know or just show up at the right time

Last edited:
I heard Spitfire's got closed recently from a co-worker. I haven't been there in awhile to confirm.

When you win the Off White Vapormax but you located in Milwaukee. My struggle as of now.

Milwaukee update as of late:
1. PacSun Mayfair got the FOG Vans. I guess there were only something like 29 pairs total.
2. Champs Mayfair dropping Beluga 2.0s this coming Sat.
3. Silver Bullet Air Max 97's restocking at Champs Mayfair/Bayshore/Southridge this coming Sat.
4. Clicks Kicks dropped Yebra's this passed weekend

Anyone here how the Clicks drop went?

Last edited:
Every Villa is getting the Beluga 2.0 according to their IG. Anyone hear what the West Allis location will be doing regarding a release for them?

EDIT: Villa did FCFS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom