Milwaukee Update Post

With all the PM's/emails i have revceived about Foamposites i figured this would be a good idea,

Seeing as I have previously worked at Playmakers, am good friend with Aaron from Sky High and Eric (moda3), these are the 3 biggest spots in the City. I refuse to mess with City Sports and Phase II for personal reasons, so dont watch for updates for them here.....

First up this week...

Sky High-Received Dinosaur Jr., apparently this are somewhat limited becasue he did not receive a ton of them.....aswell he received those Blazers.....

Playmakers- All 3 locations will have the First 2 to Forces from the Orginal 6, Calvin Natt and Mychael Thompson, be there early for those, especially Thompsons.....alot of buzzed has been stirred up about these shoes.....

also finishline Mayfair has the Red Uptempo 2's......

oh, and you can check my blog out here

Feel free to post anything you find aswell.....

Thanks,

B
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

^they are in Bay View near Howell, i beleive....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

^Eric is puttin alot of work into it, he is goin to do it upstairs on the 5th floor of their building, should be big...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

^ I remember him throwing those ideas by me. Sounds super dope.

He was also talking about combining it with Gallery Night and having me and possible another local customizer paint live...

Once you get some solid info, I can star passing around the word.

Chris
C2 Customs Myspace

here's some help for all of you looking for the new sky high location, they've been there for over 1 year
49h0s4o.jpg

thanks for the update sho3tym. i picked up an 11.5 earlier for $150 earlier today
Its a way of life...

Ryan aka Air Max One aka collectorofjordans, comin out of the woodwork, i like you goin back to the old sn.....i will keep everyone updated....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Haha chris, i live. Just been working 40+ hrs a week now. Trying to save up for a house now.

Didnt notice i was on this old sn. thanks for noticing good luck to all finding the Foams. I wont be at a shoe release till some air max lights or some diamond turf max's come out. =)

rumors have it DT Max are releasing....you better be there early, i may by there FSR....lol...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

collectorofjordans has been BANNED from this community.

Reason: account inactivity and refusal to respond to text messaging and repeated phone calls.

I hope you die of plasma poisoning.
.CLASSIFIED

be patient and watch for sho3tym to grab all DT max's.....and watch out for this steez guy....lol.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Well just came back from Playmakers and City Sports. At City Sports i got a "I thought they were only releasing in NY and LA?"Thats a no. At Playmakers I got "If I hear that question again, ima smack somebody." lol. Plus Phase got dino jrs as well for 150
Team Do WORK​

Moda3 Update:

Jordan VI Inspired Dunk

90x360 Skulls Pack

Am1 Skulls Pack

they havent tagged all of them, so they re not on the floor....should be anyday though....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

^are you in the city alot?

hit me up on aim-sho3tym
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Sky High???

I've never heard of Sky High before. Are they like Moda3?
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 414
Holdin down Milwaukee​

they only carry SB's, one of the best shops in the city....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Dope info brandon.....I'm gonna have to shoot up there to moda real soon!!
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

Back
Top Bottom