Milwaukee Update Post

^^^ lol any place I can get to in a hop, skip and jump that has kicks I'm all for it!!! I look at milwaukee as a distant suburb from where I'm at fam!!
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

Hi bros I'm a longtime lurker technically second time member my first account got banned earlier this year. but I'm also a milwaukee native so I figured its time for me to join this thread and help whenever possible. anyways some of u may know me I'm guessing most of u don't but I go by sneakerprince or John..... I'm a young dude (19) but been in the game a minute and if I say u better believe its factual......

but here's what I got for the weekend:

so far like the homie brandon said the nyc af1s drop this weekend really nothin special except those wmns grey reflective croc joints and I've heard rumors of them getting pushed back? but those and the white black lows are pretty much it I've also heard foorlocker n the grand has the grey and orange nyc joints but I'm not sure if they wanna drop umm early or what.....word to athletes foot that was n th old bayshore. :wink:
wink.gif

Sneak

^i m passin on most of that NYC stuff, $200 is rediculous for those shoes......

i dont make it to the grand a whole lot....so keep that updated....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Your right but that womens stuff was flame unfortunatly i missed all the womens 11 and 10s at playmakers yesterday but i may just order the premiums off of pickyourshoes for 120.00
Sneak

yea i was considering getting a 12 off of there. are u gonna get any of the other reflectors?
Its a way of life...

anybody Know when Nike Air Tech Challenge Release Date? Purple one
When it Comes Down to this Recording
I must be Lebron James if His Jordan
No i want Rings with my Performance
Im More Kobe Bryant of an Artist
Wezzy Baby

Yo John is you SneakAprince
When it Comes Down to this Recording
I must be Lebron James if His Jordan
No i want Rings with my Performance
Im More Kobe Bryant of an Artist
Wezzy Baby

i havent heard anything about purple challenges, try eastbay....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

i put a list of stuff that im lookin to get rid of at sky high, my contact info is there, otherwise you can reach me through NT....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

^ you are selling stuff? what are you selling or do you have a post in the selling forum?
Its a way of life...

i am selling stuff......

i dont have a post.....

its all sz 10 stuff thats too small, if your in sky high, ask aaron for a sheet of brandon's and hit me up if your interested and i can talk prices.....but buying/selling is not allowed in the regional forums so contact me outside of this post....thanks
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

HI-Lighter pack at playmakers.....

Chicago Air Max B aswell....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

yeah i saw them too. the dunks werent as hot to me as i thought they were gonna be though. at finishline, we have the vandals.
Its a way of life...

Yo John is you SneakAprince

Yea man I'm sneakaprince I couldnt get my regular name on here cuz some1 took it. (BITERS) but I jus changed it up and now I'm back on no more just visiting now i post.
Sneak

Anybody know where I can get a PS3 for cheap I'm lookin to spend about 400- 550 without extra. I'm lookin to spend 650 with a game and controller
Sneak

^i have no idea what your talkin about....lol...i ve been chasin down lebron stuff...(pics to come later).....you have pics of that trainer?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

black cat 3's and whatever forces are supposed to come out this weekend, will be at playmakers on sat....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

i know this would be off the subject, but does anyone know any discount codes for nike.com

SpursFan414 AKA: KIX
help my guy out with his clothing line... all are done by hand...hit him up
www.safaribrand.com
wanted day of the dead dunks size 10.5 or 11 please help me out

and does anyone know where i can find the nike air zoom kobe 1 in a 10.5 or 11
6d2n2j4.jpg

SpursFan414 AKA: KIX
help my guy out with his clothing line... all are done by hand...hit him up
www.safaribrand.com
wanted day of the dead dunks size 10.5 or 11 please help me out

^mike all the spots i hit up, those kobes are gone......

and i dont have any codes at the moment....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Got a non-shoe related question. Which gym/ fitness center has the best deals?
Kristal's no.1 fan
Nawh Nawh you, kill you self​

/\ The Y 3 4 5
*Team Milwaukee*How we a major city when we got trees taller than our skyscrapers!

Back
Top Bottom