Milwaukee Update Post

Yea I got one I will be there so I will see you there bro!!!the afterparty also is like a pre- birthday celebration for me(un officially) so if you and nickcan make both that's great!!

If any of you work at Playmakers, holla at me man.

ANyways, Any one know the dude who works at MayFair Mall's Champs or Footlocker store?
Supposedly I heard he's a NTer too.
But yeah, What's good Mil!
lol

^if your looking for a discount at Playmakers, not gonna happen, employees barely get anything off.....

I bet they don't.

I don't really like how Playmakers employees are anyways, well the people on N.Ave. They don't greet no body, nor asked me what am I looking for. Wellonly 2 guys. But all they did was stared at my feet, lol..

the guys on North are my guys, i used to work up there...tell them you know Brandon....

Oh alright.
I'll be sure to let them know when I go back.
And I'm that Asian kid that added you on Sneakerplay, If you need any help with the summit, Let me know.
I'll try my best to contribute!

Fond Du lac is my playmakers of choice and I actually get pretty good service... but I been known as a sneakerhead for a while now so I guess its respect. plusI alwayss eem to know ppl in there. North ave aint really been bad to me either I jus rolled through there yesterday and although their service aint great itsstill okay.

Yeah I've been into kicks for the past 5 years, well 5 1/2 years but mostly reside in GA . Now I'm back in the Mil.

Happy holidays Milly Bros Hope u guys all enjoyed your day and hopefully we'll all have an even greater (even safer) New Years this year. you guys staycool and May God Bless u and your families.

Prince

^I was at FootLocker yesterday...no luck as of yet, we re always behind the coasts....i ll post as soon as i know...

Felt like the post needed a lil bump but whats goody bros. what am I missing in the mil anyone know when the skate or dies will dropand where Im kinda hoping Iwill be a ble to find a pair when i come home (feb 29th) for spring break.

Felt like the post needed a lil bump but whats goody bros. what am I missing in the mil anyone know when the skate or dies will dropand where Im kinda hoping Iwill be a ble to find a pair when i come home (feb 29th) for spring break.

skate or dies scheduled for Feb, so soon, usual spots,

i guess Moda received structures too....good luck

has anyone see Flightposites or ZF 95's yet? Make sure you post it....because i m then getting in my car and getting mine...

niketalk milwaukee.....sup

havnt been on in a min!

put the sneaker game on pause to work on a gaming computer but im back i guess so whats up,
any upcoming drops at sky, moda, or playmakers (midtown) ?

Recently got a Job at finishline =) and got promoted to Asisstant manager the same day i was hired

Which Finishline? It's good to know that we have a sneakerhead working in a shoe store. So many employees have no clue.

^no clue at all
smh.gif

and ^^^ the finishline at mayfair i assume? i was just there today, havnt been there in a while, why is there so much tier 0 look alike crap on display?
smh.gif
atleast sb's will never see the [fluorescent] light of a mall unless they're on our feet...
laugh.gif

What up Mil?

How hard to you guys think it is going to be to get the all-stars this Saturday?

Playmakers isnt getting them, neither is mayfair finishline...let me know if you guys know of a place....

If Playmakers ain't getting them I guess we are out of luck here. I went to City Sports yesterday and they aren't getting them.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom