Blue Chip II TB - White/Black - $60

Scattered Sizes:
Nike Air 3 (Garnett) - Black/Blue - $60
Penny 2 - White - $60
Pippen 1 - Black/red, Brown - $60

Size 12 heads:
1 pair of Hyperdunk - Phillipines? Blue Patent with yellow midsole - $60
1 pair of Foamposite Lite POP, $60

ChetLsworth, Where you from? I live 10 mins away from Nike outlet and you seem to be there more than i am lol

[h1]Per JSONLINE.COM Brewers Blog[/h1][h1]Getting to Know: RHP Chris Smith[/h1]
By Anthony Witrado of the Journal Sentinel

Feb. 23, 2010 3:33 p.m.

Phoenix - RHP Chris Smith has a fetish/addiction ... sneakers.

It's definitely something a lot of men can relate to, but not everyone is willing to camp out overnight for a chance to buy the latest release. Smith, however, was willing this winter when the Jordan XI shoe, also known as the Space Jam edition by sneaker buffs, hit stores.

Smith and his wife brought sleeping bags, chairs, a lantern and other essentials for the sleepover in front of a southern California sneaker store. Smith was fourth in line, but when the store opened, he was told it sold out of his size, the very common 10.5.

Smith suspected foul play by the store's employees, who aren't allowed to buy Jordans the day they are released, so he made a call to the corporate office, which had already received complaints about the store. The call made him feel a little better, but for all his troubles, not to mention his wife's, Smith still went home shoeless.

"I was livid," he said.

Smith, a non-roster invitee to the Brewers' camp, is such a sneaker head that he used to pack a seperate bag just for his shoes when he would report to spring training. But as he's aged, he realized the extra baggage wasn't practical and elected to bring just three pairs of shoes and some flip-flops to this camp.

But he remains on the hunt for those elusive Space Jam Jordans.

It's crazy to see that a pitcher for the brewers was shafted on the space jams. I think he would of had better luck here in Milwaukee or Chicago.  I think that it's pretty awesome that used to bring a separate bag of shoes to camp. Hopefully he pitches great and that he can make the Brewers roster. That way he can go out and buy some space jams.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

No idea who this guy is, but I'll be cheering for him now that I know he's into shoes.

He was in the Brewers AAA system, he was called up to the majors for a bit june to august. Then was brought back up when the rosters expanded in september.  Before the Brewers he was in the Red Sox system. 

Man if one of yall dudes run into this Chris Smith dude tell him get at me lol I just put a size 9.5 up for sale (Decided to sell off some of my spare stuff I'm getting a puppy in about two weeks and I would like to have some good money for what I want) oh and Milwaukee Bruhs if yall could do a legit 'bump' for me a lil later today or tomorrow I would greatly appreciate it I forgot to list my refs

^ never safe to assume. Ill be making my rounds asking questions at the stores about them on monday or tuesday. Ill let you guys know. Not expecting much though

good luck to all those trying to get eggplants,

i'm holding out for "other" stuff...

sneakaprince-have we heard confirmed dates for EA? and are Durant 2s by you?

no durants my way B. Real talk we may b in for a treat. My manager is thinkin we gon have a fif sometime next week. If it's anytime between the 5th and 11th I will still b in town and as long as I'm available I will hook ne area NTers up (meaning fellas don't b greedy tryna hook the yall whole crews up lol we got limits but I will do what I can)

I already own a pair of 09 eggplants I was gonna double up again but I'm not in the mood to drop another 150 imma jus leave them for yall (ithink) supposedly midtown only has 16 pairs tho. I don't think the Footlocker crew at midtown really has a demand for them so they will all prolly b available to the public

Don't know how limited the Oreo 6s will be or any of the 3 anniversary jordans coming out this month, but champs at Mayfair will be getting them. He had no date on the anniversary jordans. No foams.

50 prolly saturday..... i will b in nc but obviously imma do wat i can for the home team.....

#fearthedeer lol saw that on Boguts twitter last night

Back
Top Bottom