{MIN} Vikings @ {WSH} ******** - 11.28.2010 - WK12

1 PM ET, FOX.

Just great news for the Skins, as if the injuries weren't enough, the Vikings go ahead and decide to fire their inept coach and promote the hot coordinator, Leslie Fraizer.
mad.gif
Good news is Favre is still the starter for them.

I wonder if the O-Line will actually continue to perform the way they did last game...coincidence that Rabach getting injured actually was a positive...
nerd.gif

James Davis (RB who was taken off the Browns Practice squad some weeks ago and has been waiting to be called up) on his promotion to the active roster :

retweet

recommend
JDavis_24 The cuffs has been taken off the beast

laugh.gif
I sure hope he helps out Keiland Williams, assuming Torain isn't a go and I doubt Portis can go either.

Go Skins.

1 PM ET, FOX.

Just great news for the Skins, as if the injuries weren't enough, the Vikings go ahead and decide to fire their inept coach and promote the hot coordinator, Leslie Fraizer.
mad.gif
Good news is Favre is still the starter for them.

I wonder if the O-Line will actually continue to perform the way they did last game...coincidence that Rabach getting injured actually was a positive...
nerd.gif

James Davis (RB who was taken off the Browns Practice squad some weeks ago and has been waiting to be called up) on his promotion to the active roster :

retweet

recommend
JDavis_24 The cuffs has been taken off the beast

laugh.gif
I sure hope he helps out Keiland Williams, assuming Torain isn't a go and I doubt Portis can go either.

Go Skins.

Some injury updates from yesterday :

- Casey Rabach had a second degree MCL tear, "he's gonna have to wait during the week, see how he responds."
- LaRon Landry is likely to be out this coming Sunday -- "98% sure," Shanahan said.
- The four guys who left the game and came back in -- DeAngelo Hall, Santana Moss, Brian Orakpo, and Kedric Golston -- are "okay," according to Shanahan. So THAT'S good news!

Link

More names in there but these are the ones I thought should be pointed out.

Some injury updates from yesterday :

- Casey Rabach had a second degree MCL tear, "he's gonna have to wait during the week, see how he responds."
- LaRon Landry is likely to be out this coming Sunday -- "98% sure," Shanahan said.
- The four guys who left the game and came back in -- DeAngelo Hall, Santana Moss, Brian Orakpo, and Kedric Golston -- are "okay," according to Shanahan. So THAT'S good news!

Link

More names in there but these are the ones I thought should be pointed out.

Two pieces of news (Can't link where I'm at for some strange reason though)

- LaRon (Who won't play vs Minny) is leading the Probowl Voting at his position.

- Skins sign Macho Harris (Yeah, him from VaTech.)

- LaRon (Who won't play vs Minny) is leading the Probowl Voting at his position.

The ******** plan to place running back Clinton Portis, who recently aggravated his groin injury, on season-ending injured reserve, two people with knowledge of the situation said Wednesday.
The problem occurred during Sunday's 19-16 overtime victory against the Tennessee Titans. Portis, who initially suffered a third-degree groin tear in Week 4 against Philadelphia, was re-injured early at LP Field when a Titans defensive player grabbed and pulled his leg. Portis also was placed on injured reserve last season after suffering a concussion.

Link

Thanks for the guts/effort CP, truly doubt he comes back next season. Wish you could have broken the Alltime team Rushing record, but it wasn't meant to be I guess.

The ******** plan to place running back Clinton Portis, who recently aggravated his groin injury, on season-ending injured reserve, two people with knowledge of the situation said Wednesday.
The problem occurred during Sunday's 19-16 overtime victory against the Tennessee Titans. Portis, who initially suffered a third-degree groin tear in Week 4 against Philadelphia, was re-injured early at LP Field when a Titans defensive player grabbed and pulled his leg. Portis also was placed on injured reserve last season after suffering a concussion.

Link

Thanks for the guts/effort CP, truly doubt he comes back next season. Wish you could have broken the Alltime team Rushing record, but it wasn't meant to be I guess.

as soon as we gut out a tough hard fought win, it'll be the same 'ol skins the following week.

as soon as we gut out a tough hard fought win, it'll be the same 'ol skins the following week.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

How is this dude even leading?
laugh.gif
. Everytime i see him play he's either getting burnt or doing something stupid

laugh.gif

Interested in this game merely to see how Minnesota reacts with Frazier now coaching.

I won't lie. I also want to tune in to see if there is a Tarvaris sighting.
laugh.gif

Interested in this game merely to see how Minnesota reacts with Frazier now coaching.

I won't lie. I also want to tune in to see if there is a Tarvaris sighting.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
aside from the Eagles game on Monday night, he's been lights out this year....dude has been beasting. 

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
aside from the Eagles game on Monday night, he's been lights out this year....dude has been beasting. 

Frazier has 6 games to prove he has what it takes to be the head coach for the long run. Lets see it.

Frazier has 6 games to prove he has what it takes to be the head coach for the long run. Lets see it.

Back
Top Bottom