Mini Mods, please stop!

As much as you guys think you're trying to help, your sarcastic commentsget more complaints than anything.

If you see a post that you think needs to be locked or deleted, please PM one of the NikeTalk staff instead of leaving anegative comment.

We have a ton of new members every month, and not everyone is familiar with the forums as you. So please be a solutionto the problem, not an addition.

thank you for this post so much. im getting so tired of people like nikeaircobraben going in every thread saying lock

Whatever happened to that dude with the weird name and the asian girl in his avy? His name escapes me...I THINK his name started with an I, and last time I was here, he had around 9000 posts. People HATED this guy. I know someone knowswho I'm talking about. He wasn't a mod, but everyone thought he wanted to be.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

thank you for this post so much. im getting so tired of people like nikeaircobraben going in every thread saying lock
100% agreed.

that guy is such a
mad.gif

lol,.. mini mods... that's funny...

how bout micro mods?... or when some calls you NT, it stands for Negative talk... lol...

but fareal though... thats good money... some cats on here think everyone should be as knowledgeable and stuff as they are.. not everyone sits on the computerall day tryin to e-cred...

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Whatever happened to that dude with the weird name and the asian girl in his avy? His name escapes me...I THINK his name started with an I, and last time I was here, he had around 9000 posts. People HATED this guy. I know someone knows who I'm talking about. He wasn't a mod, but everyone thought he wanted to be.
laugh.gif
indohan
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Matt53

relax dudes
Nice avy, matt53, take it in all the way. thats a good boy
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by Matt53

relax dudes
Nice avy, matt53, take it in all the way. thats a good boy
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

matt53 is that the solid gold Mormon statue in Omaha, Nebraska ? ? ? That's like around the corner from my house . . . .

inglewooood IDK exactly WHAT u meant... but it still had me
laugh.gif

ijapino we feel you but maybe some people feel the Mods are either too busy or too lazy to properly moderate/monitor the forums....

It's not that deep to me but I just thought I'd play Devil's Advocate
devil.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

ijapino we feel you but maybe some people feel the Mods are either too busy or too lazy to properly moderate/monitor the forums....

devil.gif

That's fine. But go about it in a way that doesn't add to the problem. If your intentions are to help a member out, then take the time and link them tothe post or forum it's supposed to go in. Simply saying "lock" ain't helping nobody.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

devil.gif

That's fine. But go about it in a way that doesn't add to the problem. If your intentions are to help a member out, then take the time and link them to the post or forum it's supposed to go in. Simply saying "lock" ain't helping nobody.

Right on, I'm in accordance. I just wanted to expose an angle that may not have been previously considered....

Thank you for FINALLY addressing this problem! It's funny how a lot of the guys that do this aren't posting in here AT ALL. I'm sick of thepessimism these guys bring into the forum.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Whatever happened to that dude with the weird name and the asian girl in his avy? His name escapes me...I THINK his name started with an I, and last time I was here, he had around 9000 posts. People HATED this guy. I know someone knows who I'm talking about. He wasn't a mod, but everyone thought he wanted to be.
laugh.gif
indohan
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yes, I think that's me...

Back
Top Bottom