Mini Mods, please stop!

I don't see the reasoning behind making this thread able to reply to...it's just going to stir things up, it already has...

Originally Posted by bballmattv

thank you...was about to leave JB because of these people

hey man u were getting flamed for making some REALLY S.T.U.P.I.D. threads that were also against the rules. everyone was flaming u for not following the rules.

Originally Posted by lysolflow

lol,.. mini mods... that's funny...

how bout micro mods?... or when some calls you NT, it stands for Negative talk... lol...

but fareal though... thats good money... some cats on here think everyone should be as knowledgeable and stuff as they are.. not everyone sits on the computer all day tryin to e-cred...
Most of us knew plenty about Jordans before the Internet was even mainstream so fall bacc.... and wouldn't it be in everyone's bestinterest if we all were as knowledgeable as we should be ? How do you get knowledge?

Listen, if applicable, and read . . . .

, but I was destroying all the fakeness in my path (in my opinion, but not up for debate)
I abused the "in before the lock" gif, and even recruited a few members 2 beet me 2 it as well. This got old fast
I bashed fellow collectors for liking wackness as hell replicas which I should not have done. (even tho JB is bullying ignorant noobie customers for $$)
I also definitely gave some Ether 2 the re-sellers making posts 2 hype stuff up. (That fire still burns btw.)

So now I am back, and I will respectfully lay down the law around here.
Facts over opinions
sig check please

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Thank you for FINALLY addressing this problem! It's funny how a lot of the guys that do this aren't posting in here AT ALL. I'm sick of the pessimism these guys bring into the forum.
Funny coming from the guy that was arguing and trying to stir things up with another member in the Space Jam thread.....

Going on and on for a few pages.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Please sit down.
indifferent.gif

lol all the mini mods are coming out of their stations to say that this thread is not needed and defend their posts.. I guess this is what makes NT interestingat times. Relax kids, this is only a shoe forum. Not jerry springer.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

whatever happened to malumouse? he was the worst EVER.
roll.gif

STRAIGHT COMEDY ! ! ! !

malumouse . . . .
laugh.gif
malumouse fits the category that ijapino is talking about. Sadly,
laugh.gif
,he's been terminated as well as his other clone screen names.

JR5

I visit here, and Sole Collector forum. I am not super active on either forum but come and read a couple times a week. I am also involved behind the sceneswith Michael Jordan Motorsports. So I am not exactly a nobody in the Jordan world, I am pretty low key. This forum is a lot friendlier than S.C. Over thereit seems like most people don't read anything that has been previously posted above them, they just speak so people can hear what they have to say. Andmore often than not new posts are followed by a barrage of posts saying "lock" "pointless" "lame" and other random flames.

Both forums have a lot of usefull and entertaining stuff, but as a relative newb I would be more inclined to post here. I haven't even posted my JordanMotorsport helmet collection over there http://niketalk.com/topic/185570/master/1/, becauseI think the same guys that flame everyone would probably be the same guys asking where they could cop. Fake people bum me out.

This thread reminds me of malumouse...i wonder what happened to that clown

I couldn't care less about mini-modding myself, but there are always those on here, who act as if NT is their life. As stated before, it doesn't makemuch sense to always post useless and pointless crap but alot of people on NT have serious maturity problems..

I'm glad there's finally some solace to this issue. Certain aforementioned people in here that like to mini-mod all the time seem delusional to me.Hope it makes for a better NT in the long run...

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

cough, cough, rafool, cough
Please elaborate.

First off, I barely even post in this forum anymore, but please tell me your reasoning of why you think I'm the type of mini mod that ijapino isdescribing/speaking of?

When someone posts something in the wrong place I tell them where to post it.
When there's flame wars going on I make sure to report them.
When someone is post whoring/trying to boost their post count to buy/sell or just trolling, I report them.
When it got heated in the Space Jame thread, I was the first one to personally pm Jrose and Method Man and tell them something needed to be done, instead of megoing in there and making things worse.

Maybe those are characteristics of a mini mod, but in my opinion they aren't the ones of the type that ijapino is describing of.

You see me go in ever thread and say "lock"? .....
NO, I actually get annoyed when people do that.

I accept I used to be obnoxious and what not, but I learned that wasn't going to help things out around here, my ways have changed as of late, so Idon't understand why you think of me as being one of these lames.

You've been here for a few months, I've never even seen you post, and you decide to call me out, kinda funny to me since I haven't done anything ofbad "mini mod" status in these months that you've been here.

Shots fired? lol Perhaps I don't know, next time though, just say my name without the "cough" if you have something to say.

Originally Posted by Spradley

bout time. members tryin 2 get dat post count up by just sayin "lock"
just like you are right there.

anyways. they should. and also the REAL MODS should step up on their work in the JB Forum.
all These usless threads and post that don't even belong here all because of some noobs that can't
read the rules and even people with time here still can't even read the rules.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

cough, cough, rafool, cough
Please elaborate.

First off, I barely even post in this forum anymore, but please tell me your reasoning of why you think I'm the type of mini mod that ijapino is describing/speaking of?

When someone posts something in the wrong place I tell them where to post it.
When there's flame wars going on I make sure to report them.
When someone is post whoring/trying to boost their post count to buy/sell or just trolling, I report them.
When it got heated in the Space Jame thread, I was the first one to personally pm Jrose and Method Man and tell them something needed to be done, instead of me going in there and making things worse.

Maybe those are characteristics of a mini mod, but in my opinion they aren't the ones of the type that ijapino is describing of.

You see me go in ever thread and say "lock"? .....
NO, I actually get annoyed when people do that.

I accept I used to be obnoxious and what not, but I learned that wasn't going to help things out around here, my ways have changed as of late, so I don't understand why you think of me as being one of these lames.

You've been here for a few months, I've never even seen you post, and you decide to call me out, kinda funny to me since I haven't done anything of bad "mini mod" status in these months that you've been here.

Shots fired? lol Perhaps I don't know, next time though, just say my name without the "cough" if you have something to say.

looks like he hit a nerve..you must have a guilty conscience

Nah, I tend to respond if my name is brought up.

If someone is going to say something then they must have a reason to do so.

I don't see his reason for saying my name though.

Just asking for his reason.....

Btw, I had a member pm the other day calling me a effin loser.
laugh.gif

It's always the new members though.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Originally Posted by Spradley

bout time. members tryin 2 get dat post count up by just sayin "lock"
just like you are right there.

anyways. they should. and also the REAL MODS should step up on their work in the JB Forum.
all These usless threads and post that don't even belong here all because of some noobs that can't
read the rules and even people with time here still can't even read the rules.

roll.gif

But I have to agree with blue23

And since when does "DAT"=That? Or "Da"=The?

actually, Ive been here for alot longer than a few months. And this is what I remember about you, no need for hostility, keep up the good work and maybe youwill get on.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom