Minivan Appreciation thread

Sup NT.

I thought it would be cool if Minivan owners shared their appreciation and advantages of owning one.

I leased a Kia Sorento for 3 years. Great SUV in every way but I wanted a bigger vehicle.

After window shopping for SUVs with a 3rd row, I noticed how much more expensive they were compaired to Minivans.

Minivans cost cheaper. If youre looking for a DVD player, leather interior, sunroof and a 3rd row, you'll get it cheaper via minivan vs SUV. Everytime. Theyre also are more gas efficient compaired to the bigger SUVs.

Theres only 1 minivan that offers 4x4 driving tho ( Toyota Sienna).
sedona back.jpeg
sedona front.jpeg
blue pacifica.jpg
black pacifica.jpeg

Feel free to post pics of your minivan.

I posted the 2 minivans I wanted, ended up getting the Sedona.

Extremely useful vehicles my G, I think there's a cheaper version of the Pacifica due out soon. Basically a stripped down version called the Voyager.

The Grand Caravan is being retired in favour of it.

Had a friend who always used to whip his dad's Odyssey and wouldn't shut up about how great it was :lol:

my sisters ex had one... he would have the seat all the way back with the music bumpin... i thought the mpv was so cool and also cuz rappers talked about it in their song... i didnt look at it like hey look at that minivan i was like ok he got an mpv thats wsup... even had the nautica interior too :pimp:

Last edited:
i have a 6-year old son and a 4-month old daughter. my mom also lives on a different floor in the same building. my wife and i are gonna get a minivan and especially at this point of my life, idgaf what people think of the vehicle i use to transport my family :lol:
utility and convenience is the main concern.

i have a 6-year old son and a 4-month old daughter. my mom also lives on a different floor in the same building. my wife and i are gonna get a minivan and especially at this point of my life, idgaf what people think of the vehicle i use to transport my family :lol:
utility and convenience is the main concern.

stuntman mike stuntman mike Sliding doors any day over regular doors when you have car seats. Toss a K&N air filter and run an extra 2-3 PSI on your tires and good. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

growing up my Mom prolly had a minimum of 6 different Dodge Caravans that I can remember off the top of my head. Possibly more.

As a kid I didnt give a crap what we rode in, but I def remember all the space me and my cousins/friends had playin in the back seat with our toys.

Baseball practice we would throw all the equipment in the back, hella team mates would jump in my Mom's van to go to practice, games, or get pizza.

Then round the time N64 dropped she had a van that had a drop down tv screen, dvd player, and a power outlet, those road trips to visit Family in Florida were super lit.

Played GoldenEye, StarFox, Super Mario while riding in the car for hella hours. Mom wouldnt let us listen to the game through the car speakers cuz she always had WGN on to hear her Cubbies play.

Hitting the teenage years, getting dropped off at the mall, movies, 6flags with my friends. My HS gf Mom had a van as well, so thats what she would let her daughter drive on weekends. As a horned up teen you really find out exactly how spacious a van can be 8):lol::lol:

Sorry, Im rambling at this point. I probably wont ever own a van myself. I love my SUV. My Wife may get one. But I guess I came in here to say Minivans are definitely appreciated in my book because
they played a big role in my childhood.

Last edited:
The Pacifica and Odyssey are the best looking minivans out now. The sienna is due for a redesign

Back
Top Bottom