Minnesota – New Air Jordan Specialty Store - Studiiyo 23

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by ferndaburn

Looks great, but man will those Jordan 5 crumble when they open the shrink wrap. Just look at the color of the midsole,smh.

I peeped that too. Better hope some little kid doesn't drop them by accident. RIP. Nice store though.
I talked to him today and he said he's not going to open them, they're just for show... lol
Anyways, the guy is cool people. If you have some spare time, go check out his shop! 

Picked up the very last two "Studiiyo23" v-necks from him today.

http://www.facebook.com/Studiiyo23?ref=ts

front

back

Looks great, but man will those Jordan 5 crumble when they open the shrink wrap. Just look at the color of the midsole,smh.

I peeped that too. Better hope some little kid doesn't drop them by accident. RIP. Nice store though.
I talked to him today and he said he's not going to open them, they're just for show... lol
Anyways, the guy is cool people. If you have some spare time, go check out his shop! 

Picked up the very last two "Studiiyo23" v-necks from him today.

http://www.facebook.com/Studiiyo23?ref=ts

front

back

I asked on opening day how much for Anniversary 11s they had on the wall and dude told me $250.  My question is if they do get future jordan releases will they be up charging on them?  

I asked on opening day how much for Anniversary 11s they had on the wall and dude told me $250.  My question is if they do get future jordan releases will they be up charging on them?  

i visited the shop today....the owner seems pretty cool...i did see that they were charging 250 for the all white anny XI's and that kinda turned me off. They wont be getting BIN 23 releases but they will be getting the cool grey IV's and Cement III's etc...

the shop wasnt as big as i thought it would be though. Overall I did like the shop

-J23C

i visited the shop today....the owner seems pretty cool...i did see that they were charging 250 for the all white anny XI's and that kinda turned me off. They wont be getting BIN 23 releases but they will be getting the cool grey IV's and Cement III's etc...

the shop wasnt as big as i thought it would be though. Overall I did like the shop

-J23C

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

Is there a hole on the top on the skrink wrap? Looks like it in the pictures, but regardless, still not a good move.

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

Is there a hole on the top on the skrink wrap? Looks like it in the pictures, but regardless, still not a good move.

YES!!!
Going tomorrow, first thing!
Stocklist?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom