Minnesota – New Air Jordan Specialty Store - Studiiyo 23

I live in the Mpls area. I don't buy Js anymore. I rarely wear my 3s, 4s, 11s, 13s or 14s. I'll have to check the store out.

much respect for the mom and pop shops, whatever city i travel to i try to scoop a pair from a indie store. these guys are definitely on my list

much respect for the mom and pop shops, whatever city i travel to i try to scoop a pair from a indie store. these guys are definitely on my list

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Little known fact: James Jordan owned a store in the early 90's called Flight 23 by Jordan, located in Matthews, NC (a Charlotte suburb). It was very short lived but I've been PRAYING for Jordan brand to create replica of it as a concept store similar to House of Hoops near the Bobcats arena.

DF!!!
I actually shopped there! I've still got my shopping bag somewhere boxed up in the basement.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Little known fact: James Jordan owned a store in the early 90's called Flight 23 by Jordan, located in Matthews, NC (a Charlotte suburb). It was very short lived but I've been PRAYING for Jordan brand to create replica of it as a concept store similar to House of Hoops near the Bobcats arena.

DF!!!
I actually shopped there! I've still got my shopping bag somewhere boxed up in the basement.

Back
Top Bottom