Mint Unkle Customs by SideView

A tribute to One of my favorite Dunks+++ Let me know what you think.
Before...
624h6oy.jpg

After...
2nv9dh1.jpg

54jzwwh.jpg

677avxy.jpg

6bk1zcm.jpg

4u06syo.jpg

These Will be for sale soon... sz.10.5

Check me out at - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=53450334

yes my size
im goin out blastin takin my enemies with me, and if not they scarred so they will never forget me. Lord forgive me the hennessy got me not knowin how to act, im fallin and i cant turnback.karmaloop.com with Rep Code: CT16147

nice
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

:wow:
eek.gif
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." WeezyT E A M I C E

Hey Thanks 4 the Positives+++ I'm glad NikeTalk appreciates this kinda work+++ Living in Colorado, Not many people are into Dunks. These took about 18 hours, but I'm glad with the finished result+++ I plan on entering these in a Custom Sneaker Competition in November, but after that they'll be in the buy/sell forum.

My next Project will be the Kanye West Album Art cover on some Forces+++ (I know its been done, but I'ma do it my way) Stay Tuned...

those are fireeeee, i def. wouldn't mind buying a custom pair size 11.5....PM me :lol:
laugh.gif

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Wow, those came out awesome.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

dam not bad, i had this idea when they realsed, but i guess you beat it to me.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Back
Top Bottom