Miranda Kerr Appreciation Vol. GQ feb 2010

i42umv.jpg

She is rather thin but she look good regarless.
Feet look mad on point too.

Sit on my face,
she
can.

Definitely appreciated. She's my favorite Victoria's Secret model, so I was pretty happy to see her in GQ...
nerd.gif

I never understood why GQ has all those nice photos and when you see the mag, there is only like 3 of them on there. Might as well just view it online instead and get the whole shah-bang.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

EZ PASS

highwrist.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At that and the nerdy kid with the TAPOUT shirt...and dude responding lke "u dont even know her! CALM DOWN!"
roll.gif
%@$??
YOU calm down, it was just a pic.

annnnyways, her face is sexy/cute, like Adrianna's. Sucker for dimples all day. Anyone who says EZ PASS, clearly needs to be under investigation.
For real, in NT, i wish EVERYBODY, before commenting on a woman's pic as a "pass", please ask:
"If I was home alone, and she showed up to my door, asking if she could come in...what would i say"

see, that doesnt mean you're going to hit it, or she wants you or anything...she may just b cold. But ugly person you'd turn down. and attractive one, most likely not.

And I can bet for damn sure, none of you would say, "NO, goto some other house" to her. Thats all i'm saying.
pimp.gif

My GQ copy is much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom