eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
and then waving your hands in front of the mirror
eek.gif
in a moving car while its raining on shrooms
eek.gif

i've done this before. i can't look @ myself in the eyes when im looking in the mirror, anymore.
it's freaked me out like nothing ever has & this thread just makes it that much worse; i honestly thought i was just driving myself crazy. i saw myselfsmiling back one night when i looked in the mirror, when i wasn't even smiling. i've seen my eyes change colors (from it's og state of light brownto dark brown to a crazy greenish-brown back to light brown). one one of those "smiling nights", i felt the blood drain from my face & snappedout of that whole trance-like state just in time to see my pupils fully dilated, when everyone with a little common sense would know if you're in abrightly lit room (e.g. bathroom) that your pupils will be retracted, so to speak.

never knew there was an actual term for what i was doing... now that i do, i'm never doing that *$$$ again.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

eating mushrooms and looking at mirrors =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
and then waving your hands in front of the mirror
eek.gif
in a moving car while its raining on shrooms
eek.gif
It feels as if your limbs have doubled in length!!11!
eek.gif
I'll leave it to the wackos, I just can't be living like that b
laugh.gif

My friend is so obsessed with this thread but his +%$++ *** won't try it himself.

FYI, one of the walls in my room is a mirror, I have a closet door that is a mirror and nothing weird has ever happened.

I did this before, coudn't recognize myself, I looked a lot older that what I was. I was like "Wow, that's crazy" and continued on about mybusiness

Crazy but the following is true: I've cut my own hair for 10 years now and one time I was starring at myself basically for no reason but I started talkingto myself in a high pitched southerner accent and I was going on a rant and cursing alot. I snapped out of it after someone called me from another room. I justthink we can lose our minds at times when we are in a vulnerable state of mind. As far as taking shrooms and trying mirror scrying NO THX LOL.

Seems cool... scared me away with the "possessed" thing though. It's the only thing that scares me.

When I was younger, Not know anything about this, i use to stare at myself in the mirror my reflection change, I use to see it as myself as a older version like trying to picture how I would look in the future, I would stare for long periods (5 minutes or so) Didnt think anything of it afterwards though.

in my room reading this at midnight with the lights off and my cat made some noises. freaked the **** out of me 
nerd.gif

If your mirror scrying you should get it some tissues and tell it that everything will be okay.

I do this all of the time. It is weird. But really I just see my father's face. The face definitely changes though.

But I'm so attractive that it's hard for me to want to change my face or not look at it. Oh well.

Also, from teachings that I've learned, mirrors are demon killers. Maybe you guys are going crazy because you have too many demons, b.

Back
Top Bottom