misconceptions about your city

ATL

Due to WSHH and Brick Squad people now think everyone wears gold teeth and talks like they have a mouth full of gummy bears and that gay people are everywhere. Before that people thought we lived in barns and dressed like Outkast and Lil' Jon. We just can't win.

we dont listen to celine dion

poutine is good and stuff, but pretty gross in big portions

quebec french is not as cool sounding as france french

auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnn oooooouuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ATL
Due to WSHH and Brick Squad people now think everyone wears gold teeth and talks like they have a mouth full of gummy bears and that gay people are everywhere. Before that people thought we lived in barns and dressed like Outkast and Lil' Jon. We just can't win.

This is EXACTLY what I think ATL is like :lol: All based on posts I've read from NT.

Also I picture the banana eating mean mugging guy from Belly is posted up at every corner store.

Winnipeg Canada, We don't live in igloo's, we don't all say "eh" at the end of our sentences. It is however cold as F*** out here, but summers are also hot as F***. And per capita i think we have the most beautiful women in north america.

Winnipeg Canada, We don't live in igloo's, we don't all say "eh" at the end of our sentences. It is however cold as F*** out here, but summers are also hot as F***. And per capita i think we have the most beautiful women in north america.

Y'all have some nice ones. Have experience with them in Vegas :lol: :smokin

i always thought it was, is there a large bi-racial population?

I duno about LARGE population but I've met a lot of blasians (mostly half filipino) and half white/half black. Sometimes half white and Asian or peeps who are half native. I stay in the south I dunno how it is in the north end or west Seattle..

Last edited:
hate to have dig but...

What's up with white men and Asian women?? Like...

White dudes be out here kicking over doors for Asians
Believe it or not, I'm starting to see a rise in Asian men/white women. Like, everytime I go out, I probably see such couple at least once.

I'm Asian and with a white girl.

Makes sense. Figured it was somewhere on the West Coast.

La - that you see celebrities all the time. Unless you live in certain neighborhoods or go certain places it's not that common

Makes sense. Figured it was somewhere on the West Coast.

La - that you see celebrities all the time. Unless you live in certain neighborhoods or go certain places it's not that common
Yeah, I highly doubt you'll find any celebs in Watts.
laugh.gif

This is EXACTLY what I think ATL is like
laugh.gif
All based on posts I've read from NT.

Also I picture the banana eating mean mugging guy from Belly is posted up at every corner store.
roll.gif

27yts0i.jpg

up until a few months back I didn't know this was homes from Menace to Society.

Back
Top Bottom