Misinterpreted Song Lyrics Appreciation

Wow. Dudes really do need to start spending more money on their headphones and speakers.
laugh.gif

I remember somebody saying "and I miss my cousin yall yall" during BTNH "Crossroads"
eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

"no shirts %%*! it, im extra largely tatted, we sniper drunk disgusted and liquor keep wastin"

not too sure about this Gucci line......and i usually understand most of his material

Just remembered this one....

kick off ya shoes and relax ya feet, party on down to the________________ Just kick it

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Originally Posted by nicapino

the one song that NOBODY ever got was "Electric Relaxation" on the hook.
Listen to it and see if u can tell what he says, cuz he's like mumbling when he says it
(I know what he says, I looked up the lyrics, but see if u can figure it out, I'll post lyrics later)
Relax Yourself Ease Up CHill?? - Im Guessing

I feel you Though..
Always thought it was "Relax yourself girl. Reset. Clear."
- But i !@$! songs up on the regular.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I butcher about half of the songs I hear..

Most Recently:

"Perfect Sex..."

"Perfect Sex..."

laugh.gif
I kinda like this one better

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

mytmouse76 wrote:

Go Crazy- Jeezy and Hov

i thought he was saying George Powell won't give a $*+%% lights free...

it wasn't until was in Atlanta and saw Georgia Power on top of a building that i knew what he was saying...had to go all the way to ATL to figure that out...

laugh.gif
I thought that too

I also thought for the longestthat on moment of clarity
Jay-Z said
When pac died didnt cried

Hell yeah, I thought that at first. Listened to it a couple more times and the lines after made me realize he said Pop.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Just remembered this one....

kick off ya shoes and relax ya feet, party on down to the________________ Just kick it

nerd.gif
"Xscape beat"

At least that's what it sounds like to me.

Lil John-Snap your fingers came on at a school dance.
Everyone went crazy but two girls in my group changed my life forever.
One started singing "Snap Your Bagles."
SMH but no one girl had to correct her and dead serious she looked at her and said "No, it's Snap YourBibles."
indifferent.gif

^lol... hopefully that bible line was a joke

Nirvana's - all apologies

at the end he says "all in all is all we are" - i barely know what that means. I always thought he said, "all we are is all we know". Ithought it was soo deep and that it meant, we are only what we know, and we're not much if we dont know/cant remember much. I thought Kurt was gettingphilosophical on us!

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Originally Posted by nicapino

the one song that NOBODY ever got was "Electric Relaxation" on the hook.
Listen to it and see if u can tell what he says, cuz he's like mumbling when he says it
(I know what he says, I looked up the lyrics, but see if u can figure it out, I'll post lyrics later)
Relax Yourself Ease Up CHill?? - Im Guessing

I feel you Though..
Always thought it was "Relax yourself girl. Reset. Clear."
- But i !@$! songs up on the regular.
Since dude never replied its relax yourself girl please settle down

When I was younger and my mom would play "thuggish ruggish bone", I thought they were saying Thuggin smorgasbord. I always imagined them all around a long table full of food 
roll.gif

I tried to find the newer thread but Google gave me this 
ohwell.gif

"Hands on the wheel" Schoolboy Q Ft. A$AP Rocky
My boy thought she was saying "Diamonds on the weekend" in the hook
sick.gif
roll.gif

Oh before I go out I remember for the longest I thought rocko was gucci man on his track ima do me..I thought the chorus said Gucci stupid ima do me

There are tons that I can't think of but I too wondered who Jason Waterfalls was. When you finally realize what an artist is saying it's a huge relief for some reason.

So funny how words can be perceived differently by people. There are some lyrics that I could NEVER clarify then someone would point it out as if they never had a problem hearing it.

Back
Top Bottom