MISS UNIVERSE 2010 APPRECIATION POST

pimp.gif

Mexico stand up...

Wait what did Ms. Philippines do?? Everyone shaking their heads and saying fail. I just barely tuned in right now.

Wait what did Ms. Philippines do?? Everyone shaking their heads and saying fail. I just barely tuned in right now.

Originally Posted by eddiee21

She had the worst answer in the Top 5. Can't blame her though, Baldwin gave a very ugly question. If it was any other question, she wouldn't be 4th runner-up.

She had the worst answer in the Top 5. Can't blame her though, Baldwin gave a very ugly question. If it was any other question, she wouldn't be 4th runner-up.

Double post. yuku sucks.

Double post. yuku sucks.

Back
Top Bottom