Missed an exam bc i locked myself out of my car, what do you think??

dude carry the stuff in the pockets. tell him some crazy story idk if he will buy your forgetfulness story. you dont wanna fail and retake. good luck

I know that feel when you lock your keys in the car and your gonna be late tor work :smh:. I always try to put the keys in my pocket before I get out.

Stashed a key under my van incase it happens again.

You gon have to take the L op. You barely passing and you don't go to class. Or offer him that boy *****. If he winks, problem solved...

He doesnt have email so i got to go his office tomorrow. And i was gona ask him regardless my only option is a make up or a zero

It honestly depends where you go to school, what your performance is like in that class along with his opinion of you overall and your ability to back up your exercise with concrete evidence. Based of what I've seen and read about students doing recently, you would be deaded on sight. Hopefully for you, he's more old school and less up with the times. I hope your job offer wasn't contigent on grade, OP.

What have students been doing recently? If a student has a legit excuse, I would hope a reasonable professor would hear what the student has to say.

didn't read thread.

missed exam cause I slept through it. woke up 3 hours later. emailed him instantly saying I'm sick. got a doctors note for insomnia. submitted it. writing exam next week. 

Do you have a better option besides asking the professor?

lmao this what kind of thread is this

if you really wanted you couldve bummed a cell phone or get change from some one to call anyone else. you couldve left your car there. did you really do absolutely nothing productiive for 2.5 hours?

Mannnn...if hes only been there 50% of the time he deserves to fail.

Don't understand y'all dudes who PAY for college and don't even show up.

Then again..yall prolly got mommy and daddy paying for it so yall don't care.

lmao this what kind of thread is this

if you really wanted you couldve bummed a cell phone or get change from some one to call anyone else. you couldve left your car there. did you really do absolutely nothing productiive for 2.5 hours?

The first thing i did was borrow cell phone to call someone to pick me up. I live in a college town so everyone that i called was busy in class, lab or not in a postion to drop everything their doing and pick me up. 2nd you mentioned i shoulda have left my car which would be a viable option if i didnt have walk 60+ blocks to get back to school or my apartment (not to mention no phone or money on me either). Please read the og post before jumping to assumptions and attacking me lol

Mannnn...if hes only been there 50% of the time he deserves to fail.

Don't understand y'all dudes who PAY for college and don't even show up.

Then again..yall prolly got mommy and daddy paying for it so yall don't care.

I agrer i prolly shouldve went to class more but in my defense this huge science lecture class. Most lecture classes i feel like most people can agree with me that they dont learn too much from class. And im straight loaned out , i wish i had like that lol.

Back
Top Bottom