Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

On my phone so I can’t type a whole lot of links and stuff rn but Gabby Petito has been missing since 9/11 and hasn’t been seen or heard from since 8/25 or so. Her and her fiancé were on a cross country trip in her van, he came home without her and driving her van saying she’s missing, apparently. He lawyered up immediately upon returning and said nothing.

Fast forward to this past Tuesday, ol boy went missing and FBI and law enforcement cannot find him.

There’s some back and forth in TAN about the case but I remember a few past developing cases have had threads and it’s interesting to see things unfold and happen as things get released.

The dude is acting real suspicious

Petito's family think he's in hiding

Last I heard, the authorities have access to both of their phone records

As I said in the TAN, probably got into an argument and he accidentally offed her, got spooked, buried or left her somewhere and went home. Couddda made up some BS like she got lost in the woods or desert and coudnt find her.

In any case this man guilty af.

YouTube started flooding me with van life videos. It's really sad how exploitative these young white privileged adults are trying to pimp nature. She shouldn't be missing or dead, but this aspiring vlog couple had no business living in a van together. We live in a strange time where people want so badly to curate this wanderlust lifestyle for social media. I saw this one chick with a brand new Mercedes cargo van and $50K worth of gear inside. A few more videos with thumbnails taking a bath under a waterfall in a two piece bikini and she'll start making that money back.

Why is the fbi involved? They dont usually get involved in missing adult cases.
FBI usually jumps in when local police or Sheriffs request their help. I'm guessing her family filed the missing persons report from New York where they live but need joint help from states that she traveled through where she is more likely to be found.

Last edited:
I think 1. He went to un-tie her from where they argued and left her. Or 2. Went back to get rid of her remains some more than how he left her at first. 3. Went to talk her out of hiding. Or 4. He committed suicide....

YouTube started flooding me with van life videos. It's really sad how exploitative these young white privileged adults are trying to pimp nature. She shouldn't be missing or dead, but this aspiring vlog couple had no business living in a van together. We live in a strange time where people want so badly to curate this wanderlust lifestyle for social media. I saw this one chick with a brand new Mercedes cargo van and $50K worth of gear inside. A few more videos with thumbnails taking a bath under a waterfall in a two piece bikini and she'll start making that money back.

So many things wrong right here.

I don't know where to start.

How is this a strange time? If you wanna do something do it, if it doesnt work out, fail for you, isnt what you expected then whatever. What are these 2 young 20’s supposed to be doing? Just working a 9-5 and enjoy the weekend like everyone else? Im big on if you can live life differently, make the money you need and are happy then do it. If you wanna do the 9-5 and are happy then thats fine also. I dont see how this is a strange time. Id why social media and people trying to making a living of it makes some people uncomfortable or make people think its weird. Its not, its just the new timee.

Just about one of the dumbest **** i've ever seen someone get themselves worked up about.

The longer he doesn't talk, it looks like she is dead. This reminds me of Fotis Dulos. Guy didn't talk for so long, his wife been dead. Then he died.

Nothing on the news about the bodies.. tik tok with info taken down. Could have been fake or could have been too early. Who knows.

no pics of these people wife or husband?
1st time hearing about this.
D05DA8C2-C7C3-4EC8-B27F-EC8CEF3988BE.jpeg

F5BAF115-8E30-4AE3-BADC-44D755B46089.jpeg
2B66387F-3991-44C0-8A01-DF7A2820A6B3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom