Missing! Vol. Mayor

Pretty sure he got banned and I think he said on twitter that he wasn't going to make a new name for awhile.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Pretty sure he got banned and I think he said on twitter that he wasn't going to make a new name for awhile.

he wouldnt be allowed to post till august anyway

How you gonna make a SN called JRose-cant-ban-me? It's that serious?

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

He's still around.

How you lie about a school shooting though?
Huh? 
Don't play dumb boy.

NT.. Are these kids gunna do IT.. Please OPEN
Soo what's up NT.. I'll cut right to the chase

so in 1 st per. Yesterday I hear a bunch of cops running Dow the hall.. Maybe 10 to 15 and they pull this kid out of class.. The kid ends up having 2 guns (glocks) and a Hitlist.. (my name was on it) I never really did anything to the dude.. Soo anyways as the take the kid out he screams i'm gunna take This school out columbine style
smh.gif
.. So tonight after a bball game some punk kids roll up after (the kids friends) and they say tomorrow is gunna be in history.. Man this world is crazy
Pg. 8
i just called the HS.

there was a kid who was arrested and put in juvenile hall for threatening to shoot up, but THERE WERE NO guns confiscated. smh @ op lying about guns being ceased.

doubt edit:

and this happened a week ago
smh.gif

So yeah...how you lie about a school shooting?

He's still around.

Huh? 
Don't play dumb boy.

so in 1 st per. Yesterday I hear a bunch of cops running Dow the hall.. Maybe 10 to 15 and they pull this kid out of class.. The kid ends up having 2 guns (glocks) and a Hitlist.. (my name was on it) I never really did anything to the dude.. Soo anyways as the take the kid out he screams i'm gunna take This school out columbine style
smh.gif
.. So tonight after a bball game some punk kids roll up after (the kids friends) and they say tomorrow is gunna be in history.. Man this world is crazy
Pg. 8
i just called the HS.

there was a kid who was arrested and put in juvenile hall for threatening to shoot up, but THERE WERE NO guns confiscated. smh @ op lying about guns being ceased.

doubt edit:

smh.gif

NT detectives dont play
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's still around.

Huh? 
Don't play dumb boy.

smh.gif
Pg. 8
i just called the HS.

doubt edit:

smh.gif

Son.. You got the wrong dude.. 

You were rocking the same avy and sig recently. Both profiles say 16. You're really gonna play dumb?
laugh.gif

Whatever bro.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom