Mission Immposible 1988 (updated!!)

It all started at the age of 11 for me, in 1988 i was given my first pair of Air Jordans the AJIII in true blue and the rest is history. I set out on a missionabout a year and a half ago to complete my all time favorite AJ in a set and today my mission is complete, i thought the day would never come but it has and ithank everyone who helped me accomplish this. Hope you all enjoy the pictures as i am enjoying my set!!!

1988 Air Jordan III True Blue Deadstock ( this one is real special to me, it was my first pair of Jordans ever as a kid and im real happy to enjoy it onceagain!)

Awesome man! I know you searched high and low forever to do this but your persistance paid off... major congrats on putting together the toughest OG set thisside of I's

Wow, those look better than some of the retros I've seen. Congrats man.

eek.gif
very amazing
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

nice.. are they all the same size/ same condition. with or without boxes/tissues.

thats one nice set either way

thank you for posting these pictures. if you dont mind me asking...how much did you spend?

the leather nike used back then is
eek.gif

Congrats on finally piecing your OG III set together! It must be an amazing feeling, as I know how long you've been looking for those pairs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Jermaine

Yessir. Thanks for trading me your whole OG III collection for my OG militaries.....even trade!

Congrats and those OG III's are looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im in love with every pair mike.. you know it. and those cements as i have told you before are something else.

Back
Top Bottom